What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

heavyd

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bleaching of skin and lies
Hi@heavyd now is the time to listen to what your doctor has told you,you've been on here long enough to get has much information has you need to help you get their and I do wish you all the very best in achieving this goal.
It's never easy for any of us type2 diabetics but I'm sure you will manage it! Good Luck K
Yes and thanks Granny

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Yes and thanks Granny
@heavyd i do apologise if I sound judgemental I don't mean to it's just concern for your health and well being wouldn't want you on more medication if you can improve things through diet. Best Wishes K

Reactions: ziggy_w

heavyd

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bleaching of skin and lies
@heavyd i do apologise if I sound judgemental I don't mean to it's just concern for your health and well being wouldn't want you on more medication if you can improve things through diet. Best Wishes K
Granny noooooo you are encouraging me you are not sounding judgemental at all. I know what you are talking. I really appreciate it seriously

Reactions: ziggy_w

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
DJT is POTUS, lives in a big White House 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA. Thin as in thinly veiled disguise.

Thanks for the information.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Afternoon everyone. Had my HBA1C result this afternoon and not too happy with it because it was 8.6 and my Dr said it's not too good so have to really work on my result

maybe eat only eggs for breakfast and a cup of coffee, then there is 1 meal you don´t have to worry about every day

Reactions: heavyd

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
3.4 @ 06.37, now 39 hours in 48 hour fast ([email protected] last night). Decided to do longer fast after shadowing my wife help her sister-in-law who has decided to go Keto.

Hmmm good luck, but could you explain why you are fasting for 48 hrs ? Last time I fasted for that long I was hospital on nil by mouth with a twisted bowl prior to being sliced open. Thanks.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good Morening Human beings and those closet Neanderthals.
A not so suprising 8.9 for me this morning. Have a good day all. Best behaviour from me today my nearly girlfriend number 3 is coming round for lunch so her and Mrs J will be watching my every move. I shall prevail........

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Hmmm good luck, but could you explain why you are fasting for 48 hrs ? Last time I fasted for that long I was hospital on nil by mouth with a twisted bowl prior to being sliced open. Thanks.
I have done this once before so should not be a problem. Last weekend my wifes side of the family had a Friday to Monday retreat, where I ate 2 meals a day - I have felt too full since and had the opportunity yesterday to have the extended fast, so took it. When I get into heavy weights in a few weeks, I may do a 2 day fasts every 2 or 3 weeks.