What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thankyou for all your good wishes.Today has been spent preparing him for major surgery tomorrow morning.The good thing is a new hospital is just ten minutes away,we just didn't expect to see the interior.Just feeling shattered today,but family are a great support

Mick1959

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all

Today's Vampira reading (drum roll please.........) is 5.4.

Plus the Freestyle Libra showed between 1am and 3am I hovered around 4

Hoping for a similar day to yesterday and same over next few days as have dreaded 3 month blood test Wednesday, and while I know it probably will show higher, the lower figures show progress

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morening one and all and footing the ball fans.
This morning I had a reading of 6.9 beginning to get a bit low for me.
Today I am being taken to a farmer's market, why I know not?
A: I am not a farmer
B: I don't want to buy a farmer.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morening one and all and footing the ball fans.
This morning I had a reading of 6.9 beginning to get a bit low for me.
Today I am being taken to a farmer's market, why I know not?
A: I am not a farmer
B: I don't want to buy a farmer.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all Spring is coming so jolly dee. Respectable 5.2 this morning nothing to stir the soul but functional. All this talk about farmers - surely not an outbreak of the other alias Chalfonts.?:angelic: I am planting raspberry canes today and should be cutting asparagus for lunch tomorrow. Fascinated by what English produce will be available today given the weather lately and the traditionally named "hungry gap" I have been trying to convince my wife we should have a large polytunnel so I would like to know.
Anyone else think fresh veg means 30 minutes from being picked/cut or dug to plate?
Edit: I now crave purple sprouting broccoli with cheese! Plague of caterpillars this autumn ruined that!

Last edited:

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Thankyou for all your good wishes.Today has been spent preparing him for major surgery tomorrow morning.The good thing is a new hospital is just ten minutes away,we just didn't expect to see the interior.Just feeling shattered today,but family are a great support
Hi @Glenmac So glad to here from you and good news about your husband now he's having treatment,it's so stressful when things like this happen so my very best Wishes to you and your husband. And hopefully he will be well and home with you very soon.! K

Reactions: alf_Josiah