A1C

Maggielynn239

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi I’m maggie, I’ve had type 1 diabetes since I was 3 and I’m 17 now, my blood sugar has always been crazy and I honestly have not taken care of myself but I want to change that because I went to the doctors not to long ago and they said my A1C is 11.0... that’s the highest I’ve ever seen it. Normally it runs in the 8’s but I’ve been slacking off a lot and honestly I just need a friend who understands the Troubles because I want to get myself back on track.

hunni 2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I’m maggie, I’ve had type 1 diabetes since I was 3 and I’m 17 now, my blood sugar has always been crazy and I honestly have not taken care of myself but I want to change that because I went to the doctors not to long ago and they said my A1C is 11.0... that’s the highest I’ve ever seen it. Normally it runs in the 8’s but I’ve been slacking off a lot and honestly I just need a friend who understands the Troubles because I want to get myself back on track.
hi ! omg that is me. I was diagnosed when I was 2 and im also 17. Im usually in the 8.5s but recently since coming off the pump im running at 9/10 and its really been scaring me tbh

Maggielynn239

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
hi ! omg that is me. I was diagnosed when I was 2 and im also 17. Im usually in the 8.5s but recently since coming off the pump im running at 9/10 and its really been scaring me tbh

Hey! Just saw this lol and same with me I hated the pump so I’m doing shots now but my blood sugars have just been high lately and I’ve been feeling like ****

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Ok. So how are you today?

hunni 2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey! Just saw this lol and same with me I hated the pump so I’m doing shots now but my blood sugars have just been high lately and I’ve been feeling like ****
ahh I really want my pump back but they're not letting me until I do that Daphne course... its so hard to book plus sixth form isn't great with letting leave :(. I really need to sort mine out too, hopefully it will be okay !:)

Maggielynn239

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
ahh I really want my pump back but they're not letting me until I do that Daphne course... its so hard to book plus sixth form isn't great with letting leave :(. I really need to sort mine out too, hopefully it will be okay !:)

Just looked at your profile and we’re exactly a week apart lol