Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Peadair O Brionn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
having diabetes...... people who wear backpacks on the tube
Possible, but unlikely .... as has been said, it's a natural body response. Don't draw conclusions just yet
I’ll prob just have the same meal tonight but prob have some wine with it . I’ll wait till Monday and see what happens. If I do the same but leave out the desert and see what I am onnTyes morning

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
6.4, fasting. It's usually been in the 5s. Could having a couple of Keto Choc Chip Cookies/tea at 7:00 pm the night before cause this? Or, usual restless sleep, head cold do it? I must admit these little spikes make me nervous although both my physician and Diabetic Educator told me not to sweat the small stuff. The A1C is what matters in the end.

Any kind of cookies or cakes would spike me big time. Even a small square of dark chocolate send my bs high. Restless sleep and worries also spike sugar level.

Reactions: ianpspurs and DJC3

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@peony50 try shredded lettuce topped with some sliced tomato and cucumber, topped with sliced avocado and prawn cocktail. Delicious

This sounds lovely, I will write it down so I can get the items on my next shop, thank you.

peony50

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all, 9.2 this morning :( I am a bit flummoxed by this one, I did have Greek yoghurt, berries and seeds last night followed by an ounce of Graze protein punch nuts, both of these I have had recently with no adverse effect, but perhaps so closely eaten together before bed is not right for me?

Reactions: Prem51 and bigjim19