Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
6.1 from 4.8 goin to bed last night . But had strawberries and raspberries and double cream only 10 raspberries and 2 strawberries but that must have done it
The natural liver dumping response as no fatty protein.
Try a fatty protein for supper, even after your berries and cream. Less raspberries then very small portioned fatty protein supper? Small is OK. Anytime. Small and often with a fatty protein supper will wing it everytime.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Late to the party today as I posted on a different thread this morning, I was confused, easily done when half asleep still! I like to keep to this one in the type 2 section. Anyway my level was 5.2 this morning :happy:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Late to the party today as I posted on a different thread this morning, I was confused, easily done when half asleep still! I like to keep to this one in the type 2 section. Anyway my level was 5.2 this morning :happy:
I like the type2 only one but I'm not the only to find it difficult just to leave a number. Which I'm thankful for. We are a chatty lot, normally. Just the way I like it. Helpful too in struggling times.
Support to start the day is very reassuring. :) Love it!

Reactions: Freema and bigjim19