Type 2 Life

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
I went to a and e at my local hospital where a doctor said my intercostal muscle was very badly bruised hypodermically and he advised me to take 2 ibuprofen 200 mg tablets 3 times a day and 2 paracetamol 500 mg tablets 4 times a day. the pain is much less intense with the ibuprofen and paracetamol. the doctor was confident it would heal in a week's time but in a possible worst case scenario i could be like this for weeks.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Hi , Ron is like the cat that got the cream. He loves building model boats . Well he got a message from a fellow builder who has a galleon ship he no longer wants . It still needs work doing to it . So today Ron has gone along to have a look and it's now in my living room. This will keep him busy for a while . At the moment he's finishing off a boat for me .

Reactions: heh

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
Dear Friends,

I've just got back from seeing my dietitian called Damon at my GP near to where
I live and he weighed me and I now weigh a staggering 91 kg (that's 14 stones and 33 pounds) and he says my weight is rising fast. He gave me a diet plan and plate planner; 1/2 plate has to be full up with vegetables or salad, 1/4 plate full up of protein (lean meat, fish) and 1/4 plate full up with beans, pulses and legumes. He also advised me to eat carbs in moderation and switch to brown rice, brown pasta and brown bread (in moderation). And to avoid 8 cans of diet coke at a time. I've also got to replace full fat milk with almond milk. And to eat Bombay Mix occasionally, not massive bowls of it because it's fried and contains a lot of saturated fat.

I'm seeing the dietitian in 6 weeks time for a review.

I've got to really revamp my shopping list and buy fruit and vegetables, eating 5 portions a day. No more Pizzas, no more white bread or cheese on toast, I think he said try low fat cheese and brown bread in moderation. Only very occasionally.

Reactions: Hwad and heh

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I've really let myself go. I'm so sorry, my little friends on www.diabetes.co.uk. My body is a Temple of the living God. I have to uphold, love and take care of it. 91 kilo's is an appalling weight. I'm going to pray about the matter. And when my Intercostal Muscle bruises heal, which I have every confidence they will, I'm going to do a lot of walking by myself and swimming with my lovely Brother-in-Christ, Matthew. The LCHF diet is calling for me to knuckle down and follow it and to eat minimal carbs and burn off the kilocalories and kilojoules with a good workout from Youtube. I just prayed for @ickihun, @heh, @eldergarth and @tina_marie. I replaced @ickihun@s candle because it had burnt right down and prayed the Lord's Prayer over it to initiate it. Lot's of love in Jesus to such a fab group of good, supportive online friends.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I've really let myself go. I'm so sorry, my little friends on www.diabetes.co.uk. My body is a Temple of the living God. I have to uphold, love and take care of it. 91 kilo's is an appalling weight. I'm going to pray about the matter. And when my Intercostal Muscle bruises heal, which I have every confidence they will, I'm going to do a lot of walking by myself and swimming with my lovely Brother-in-Christ, Matthew. The LCHF diet is calling for me to knuckle down and follow it and to eat minimal carbs and burn off the kilocalories and kilojoules with a good workout from Youtube. I just prayed for @ickihun, @heh, @eldergarth and @tina_marie. I replaced @ickihun@s candle because it had burnt right down and prayed the Lord's Prayer over it to initiate it. Lot's of love in Jesus to such a fab group of good, supportive online friends.
It is me today, my candle. All burnt out. I need a bigger wick, don't I?
I'm glad ibuprofen and paracetamol is helping Johnny. Ask Mathew to pick up those 3 packets for a pound I. £1shop, for you and you buy paracetamol. This is the antics I'm having to do with Mr ickihun. Oherwise I'd have to pressurise GP to put up a prescription. Which I don't want to do.

Keep moving daily Johnny after your tablets. I'm hoping for pain free sleep too for you, as I know how pain can effect we diabetics so much, especially our sleep.
Your prayers are working. My sleep has improved since taking iron tablets. Just another 2mths of taking them. Humf!

Youre not on your own with us diabetic lot being on the end of the Internet cable. ;)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hi , Ron is like the cat that got the cream. He loves building model boats . Well he got a message from a fellow builder who has a galleon ship he no longer wants . It still needs work doing to it . So today Ron has gone along to have a look and it's now in my living room. This will keep him busy for a while . At the moment he's finishing off a boat for me .
Love it. :) :) :)

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Evening all
I was very naughty after tea and ate a cornetto :eek:

Reactions: ickihun

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Dear Friends,

I still said my Prayers tonight, in spite of the way that Satan is inflicting pain and suffering on me. I haven't eaten anything substantial today. All I've eaten is a bowl of Bombay Mix. I prayed for my own needs, too, that God would bind my pain from my muscle cramps and muscle spasms and restore me to perfect health. I believe God is chastening me. In the midst of my trials, I will find peace!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Dear Friends,

I still said my Prayers tonight, in spite of the way that Satan is inflicting pain and suffering on me. I haven't eaten anything substantial today. All I've eaten is a bowl of Bombay Mix. I prayed for my own needs, too, that God would bind my pain from my muscle cramps and muscle spasms and restore me to perfect health. I believe God is chastening me. In the midst of my trials, I will find peace!
Johnny I wish good health and wealth on you. Satin cannot get to you now. God's angels are wrapping their wings around you whilst you heal.
Don't mention his evil name again on here hun. He has no belonging here.
My sons call Mr God when they need intervention. He always answers his children.
Ask and you will receive!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
@JohnnyBaker12021970. Regain peace in your heart and use those mild painkillers to remedy your pain.
A nice bath too will help.
Another night will aid repair. Tomorrow should be hugely better.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Dear Friends,

I took my morning medication, including my Lixisenatide Glucagon-Like Peptide 20 Microgramme Subcutaneous Injection and my 1000 Milligrammes of Metformin Hydrochloride. I'm now at my friend Lilian Allen's council terraced house and her son Gary Allen, who has a mental health disability, who I met at a day centre locally to myself where I used to attend. I haven't eaten anything yet.

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dear Friends,

I took my morning medication, including my Lixisenatide Glucagon-Like Peptide 20 Microgramme Subcutaneous Injection and my 1000 Milligrammes of Metformin Hydrochloride. I'm now at my friend Lilian Allen's council terraced house and her son Gary Allen, who has a mental health disability, who I met at a day centre locally to myself where I used to attend. I haven't eaten anything yet.
Have a good day Johnny

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Have a good day Johnny
Thank you, @heh, have a wonderfully pleasant, hot, sunny day. My intercostal muscle sprain/bruising is still very tender, but I'm slowly recovering, even if it's a slow, gradual process. Best wishes to you, @heh, my good friend.

Reactions: heh and ickihun

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Dear Friends,

Johnny. Please get back to your winning routine hun. Please.