No lidl high protein rolls

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
I was told in-store that lidl had stopped making their high protein rolls, so what else can I eat? None left in my freezer :(
I have a Lidl, Co-op and Tesco locally. Plus a local bakery or two.

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I was told in-store that lidl had stopped making their high protein rolls, so what else can I eat? None left in my freezer :(
I have a Lidl, Co-op and Tesco locally. Plus a local bakery or two.
There have been numerous threads about this, a search should provide you with lots of answers.

wiseowl_123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bullies & Cauliflower cheese
Hi @berylc I to have been eating Lidl's rolls for 3 years but I have had to change to Bergen bread which is Ok for me,each slice is 11 carbs but I only have 4 slices each day on my daily carb rate of 80 carbs:)

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.
Just to note that my local Lidl is still baking protein rolls.

I had stopped buying them because my indoor and outdoor freezer were full, but I saw a Beko freezer advertised on Freegle and picked it up yesterday.

So the purchasing frenzy will continue until this one is full or Lidl run out of rolls.

36 in the new freezer (over half from the other outside freezer to make a bit of space). The inside freezer part of the fridge freezer is almost full of rolls. I think I have a small bag of peas in there as well. I moved everything else to the outdoor freezer.

I haven't counted the indoor ones (resisting the temptation) but even if I get up to 180 frozen rolls that is only 6 months supply at one a day.