What are you doing now and humorous banter.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Thinking about how I can help others and still get on and enjoy my life. A hard balancing act being the youngest.
Please enlighten a simple man. How does being the youngest stop you or me or anyone helping others and also enjoying life.

Must dash there's an old person that's trying to cross the road, I'll go and help them........ Good deed done, ungrateful old *** . They told me after I got them across that they didn't want to cross the road.
Some people!!!

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Please enlighten a simple man. How does being the youngest stop you or me or anyone helping others and also enjoying life.

A mystery indeed. I devote my days to making life as unpleasant as I possibly can for those around me, enabling them to grow through suffering. It's a philosophy that I would recommend to everyone ;)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
A mystery indeed. I devote my days to making life as unpleasant as I possibly can for those around me, enabling them to grow through suffering. It's a philosophy that I would recommend to everyone ;)
I find a shotgun or a carefully tossed 3 bar electric fire into the bathroom helps enormously. :rolleyes::):angelic::mask::meh::p:playful::D

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
The fajitas were delicious. Chicken for me, prawn for him indoors. All the trimmings but decided to forego the retried beans as orf to the flicks tomorrow to see an Aussie western. Now if it were an old style American one. . . The cat had a prawn or two.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
The fajitas were delicious. Chicken for me, prawn for him indoors. All the trimmings but decided to forego the retried beans as orf to the flicks tomorrow to see an Aussie western. Now if it were an old style American one. . . The cat had a prawn or two.

I have never tried fajitas to eat

Reactions: karen8967

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Well it cant make its mind up in Dudley today - It's sunny at the moment but everything is sodden.

Not sure what to do today - hubby in bed, he's had a bad night the poor wee lamb (secretly he was probably playing computer games til the early hours. How do I know well he wasnt in bed at 3am when I got up to use the bathroom and there were no snore noises from downstairs. Naughty boy)

Saying that might drag him into town for a walk around, there must be something I can buy ;)

Enjoy your day

Used to live in acoxs green when I was a wee lad (3) and mum used to say...it’s different in Dudley: wacky: never understood what she meant

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather

Must dash there's an old person that's trying to cross the road, I'll go and help them........ Good deed done, ungrateful old *** . They told me after I got them across that they didn't want to cross the road.
Some people!!!
I'm the youngest in the family and having a terminally ill 75 year old sister who is on her own makes choices hard @alf_Josiah

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I'm sure that's a joke @jay hay-char. I do the exact opposite and make life as good as I can for everyone I come in contact with.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
I'm the youngest in the family and having a terminally ill 75 year old sister who is on her own makes choices hard @alf_Josiah

Ah. Sorry to read about your older sister.
So your problem is time.
A possible solution is proportion your time, leaving enough for yourself.

Reactions: Cumberland