What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No, just couldn’t sleep properly. Happens quite a lot.
I wake a few times myself through the night been like this for a number of years .for as mad as it sounds if i have 7/8hours sleep im absolutely shattered the next day whereas 4/5 and im fine
FB_IMG_1523716678720.jpg

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
What a beautiful crisp English morning! Was 7.0 this am at 5:00 - really have no explanation... weird , did not move much after dinner. Must try harder. Got a breast screening today, for all u guys: imagine having your nether regions squashed between to heavy steel plates for longer than is comfortable- that’s how it feels. Bleurghhhh but still, on the whole it’s slightly more beneficial than not to have it so we must endure. I hope you get it sorted soon @JohnEGreen. And to every body else a great day x

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
What a beautiful crisp English morning! Was 7.0 this am at 5:00 - really have no explanation... weird , did not move much after dinner. Must try harder. Got a breast screening today, for all u guys: imagine having your nether regions squashed between to heavy steel plates for longer than is comfortable- that’s how it feels. Bleurghhhh but still, on the whole it’s slightly more beneficial than not to have it so we must endure. I hope you get it sorted soon @JohnEGreen. And to every body else a great day x
Goodluck with the screening flexi im awaiting my first one enjoy the rest of your day afterwards

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Been there, squashed them. It might have been thinking about the squashing that made BG go high. :)

Reactions: flexi06 and DJC3

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
All the best with your testing. I think it is about 2 to 1 for the female to male testing, so can't complain on my side.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen. Therefore if you don't fit those categories you're on your own, it's your call hehehehe.

This morning my reading was 8.5, not bad for me.

Today I've set myself a challenge of not upsetting Mrs J, well one has to aim for the stars etc.
Be nice all. xxx

Last edited: