Where are...

Patch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
...Ken and Sue? Neither have posted for a week...

C

catherinecherub

Probably having a well deserved rest from the flack they receive on the forum from time to time and the tittle tattle that goes on behind the scenes. :wink:

sugar2

catherinecherub said:
Probably having a well deserved rest from the flack they receive on the forum from time to time and the tittle tattle that goes on behind the scenes. :wink:

I hoped that the pair of them were off sunningthemselves somewhere exotic!

Patch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
catherinecherub said:
Probably having a well deserved rest from the flack they receive on the forum from time to time and the tittle tattle that goes on behind the scenes.
:wink:

I'm sure they gave as good as they got. :wink:

anniep

I've been very busy this week and only dipping into the new posts when I have a bit of time . So although I had seen that a couple of other people are posting the info for 'the newly diagnosed' I hadn't clicked that Sue and Ken were not around.

Hope they are having a good break from the hours they put in daily on the forum.

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
I'd noticed I hadn't been shouted at for a while! They'll have a lot of catching up to do!

Viv

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just shows how much we take them for granted They didnt even remove the mushroom sock scam perhaps they will come back if we promise to be good :D PLEASE.
CAROL

benedict

Administrator
Cheers folks :)

Remember you can report these spammy ones. I've swept up a couple of these today :)

Benedict

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
carty said:
Just shows how much we take them for granted They didnt even remove the mushroom sock scam perhaps they will come back if we promise to be good :D PLEASE.
CAROL
Who do you want to come back, Carol? the mushroom sock spammers or our missin mods? :lol:

p.s. Tip: If you have a problem with mushroom socks - change and wash them more often!! :twisted:

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Mushroom socks? A pity I missed that one. Were they supposed to be a cure for foot fungi? :lol:

Patch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I never knew about reporting spam.

For info, all you have to do is click on the triangle sign with an "!" in it. It's to the left of the "Quote" button in the top right of the post window...

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks for the tip Fergus ,but I thought you put them outside with compost in and waited for the fungi to show up
CAROL

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Play-time's over, everyone - they're back!

Viv :lol: :lol:

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
:oops: :oops: oops no more sw**ring :lol: :lol: :shock:

Dippy3103

If proof were ever needed how much Ken & Sue do for us all these past two weeks have been it.
Nice to have you both back. Dx