Type 2s: What have you eaten today?

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Tea
B: Out - 2 bacon, 2 poached eggs, beans, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, 1 granary toast & tea
Tea
L: Heinz chicken & barley broth, sliced peaches, mullerlight yogurt, tea.
Tea
T: Salmon & smokey Spanish rice & grains, coffee.

Reactions: mrsspenny

HR-Guy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Share what you've eaten today with the rest of the DCUK community and maybe steal a few ideas for yourself!

Low carb contributions are of course welcomed, but please keep in mind that this is not the low carb diet section, and debates about diet should be kept out of this thread. Happy posting! ;)

Fried egg on top of a Oat English Muffin (1/2 slice) with about eight slices beef (cut like coins) sausage and a cup of coffee with cream, no sugar. Snack at 1115am had a handfull of mixed nuts and two cups of black tea no sugar or cream.

Reactions: heh

HR-Guy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Breakfast 2x toast + jam
Then walked round the lake twice (5 miles)
Dinner will be a Subway with everything + crisps + coke
Tea chippy + lager
Evening snack jumbo pkt popcorn

Meter reading this morning................................5.5
Breakfast = 2 slices of toast with marg and jam followed by a 2 1/2 mile walk
meter reading 2 hrs on........................................5.2
Dinner = 2 x quarter pounder burgers, 3 x large bratwurst sausages, portion of shredded lettuce and a dollop of greek yoghurt followed by 1/2 hour on treadmill and a walk to town and back (3 miles)
meter reading 2hrs on..........................................5.4
Tea will be pasta with cheese sauce and bacon sprinkled on top.

Adrian, I must admit I always like reading postings. You always eat the stuff that would cause a spike in most, however, the walking you do is out of this world. Do you always walk? Rain or shine?

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Tea x 2
B: Avocado & 2 poached eggs on pumpkin & sunflower seed bread, NAS chocolate milkshake
Tea
L: Lunch tongue & tomato butty on the same bread, berries & muller Greek yogurt.
Tea
T: Tesco Finest bourbon pulled beef & cheese mash, small glass of red wine.

Peadair O Brionn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
having diabetes...... people who wear backpacks on the tube
Brekkie : 2 slices livlife toast with cheddar coffee with double cream .@ 2hrs 5.2
Lunch : 3 egg cheese omelette ,coffee double cream @2hrs 5.1
Dinner: meatballs with garlic mushrooms and red peppers in Dolmio intense chilli
Coke Zero . @2hrs 5.0

Mick_b

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
B 3x weetabix and semi skimmed milk
Lunch lemon & coriander cous cous with small tin of red salmon
Tea
2x fillet of sea bass Moroccan cous cous with small tin of chick peas and garden peas !!!

ChrisBroom

Share what you've eaten today with the rest of the DCUK community and maybe steal a few ideas for yourself!

Low carb contributions are of course welcomed, but please keep in mind that this is not the low carb diet section, and debates about diet should be kept out of this thread. Happy posting! ;)

ChrisBroom

ChrisBroom

breakfast 1 weetabix with boiled hot water,Lunch 90 grms chicken,lettuce,tom,cuc,beetroot 110 grms,1 tbsp salad cream,2 spring onions,2 rice cakes,Dinner,home made cauliflower brocli 80 grms potatoes mash,green beans carrotts,2 low fat sausages,instant gravy,< 2 teaspoons made up as directed > 1/2 bottle red wine, options choc drink,packet soup, <75 cals > may be 15 grms french fries < Aldi 65 cals >

Motherhen2014

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People shouting while on their phones.
This morning two eggs and three bacon medallions
Lunch. Leg of roast chicken and a small portion of rice
Dinner salad lettuce, tomatoe, beetroot 50 GM's cheese.

mrsspenny

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Big breakfast day - sourdough toast, fried egg, two rashers streaky bacon and a sausage, missed lunch but had a small slice sourdough and almond butter with a few blueberries late afternoon, roasted chicken leg with roasted celeriac, pepper, courgette, onion and tomato for dinner, homemade Jersey whole milk yogurt, strawberries and blueberries, cocoa before bed.

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Breakfast:
McDonalds Big Mac, Fries and strawberry milkshake ...yum yum yum !!!

Lunch:
Kentucky Fried Chicken, x4 piece chicken, Fries, Pinapple Coleslaw, Baked Beans and very large Pepsi ...yum yum yum yum !!!

Dinner: (this is my favourite part of the day)
Eat All You Can ‘Til You Drop Dead (gorgeous) Chinese Buffet of course...yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum !!!

Tea:
Large bottle of Coke, Black Forest Gataue, Cheesecake, Coffee and Walnut Cake, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Cake with lots of honey and syrup topped with strawberry, mint, chocolate chip, toffee ice cream!

I’m so full !!!

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Breakfast:

Lunch:
Kentucky Fried Chicken, x4 piece chicken, Fries, Pinapple Coleslaw, Baked Beans and very large Pepsi ...yum yum yum yum !!!

Eat All You Can ‘Til You Drop Dead (gorgeous) Chinese Buffet of course...yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum !!!

Tea:
Large bottle of Coke, Black Forest Gataue, Cheesecake, Coffee and Walnut Cake, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Cake with lots of honey and syrup topped with strawberry, mint, chocolate chip, toffee ice cream!

I’m so full !!!
I think there may have been some alcohol consumed as well!!! :)

HR-Guy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I was rushing this morning, had two scrambles and a side of pintos with jalapenos. Coffee and full cream on the side.

Reactions: Debandez

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Breakfast:

Lunch:

Tea:

I’m so full !!!

You know this is the LOW CARB What Have You Eaten Today thread, don't you?