Sharing inspirational photos after LCHF anyone?

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'll see what I can do next time. I was being boiled alive by the heat that day so I'm not sure I'd survive the woolly socks and the cricket jumper, but I'm happy to die for such a noble cause!

Frankly, I was expecting the dinosaur hat and fingerless mittens. :)

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Fabulous pics everyone. I think you're all very brave.

Reactions: AdamJames

AdamJames

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Frankly, I was expecting the dinosaur hat and fingerless mittens. :)

Don't encourage him!:)

Too late! My mind is working overtime on this. Next time I head to the hills I think I'll take a pipe, a dinosaur hat, @archersuz's hand-me-down boulder holders, and a nappy. I'm not sure why I thought of the nappy but I'm excited. Actually that was probably it.

This could work. Leave this with me...

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Great idea for a thread. I'm struggling to add photos. Can anyone give me a little guidance. Files too big apparently. Not very techy sadly.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Great idea for a thread. I'm struggling to add photos. Can anyone give me a little guidance. Files too big apparently. Not very techy sadly.
Search for a free app that shrinks your photos I’ve got photo compress free in App Store for my iPad. I’ve also got a free collage app which stitches photos together. Compress your photo or photos save them in photo library and then add file choosing new compressed photo and should work for you. Good luck @Debandez

Reactions: Debandez

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Search for a free app that shrinks your photos I’ve got photo compress free in App Store for my iPad. I’ve also got a free collage app which stitches photos together. Compress your photo or photos save them in photo library and then add file choosing new compressed photo and should work for you. Good luck @Debandez

I too use an app. Mine is called pic stitch, I have it on my iPhone and iPad.

Reactions: Debandez

AdamJames

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
But you're not allowed to shrink only the 'after' shots - that would be cheating!

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Ok here we go. Before. Not sure photos will be uploaded,,,,not got a clue what im doing!!! Will upload after asap! Been on this all night, getting nowhere but not letting it beat me. If a photo appears i will eat this ipad!!!

Attachments

• IMG_33711.jpg
    IMG_33711.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 589
Reactions: Prem51

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ok here we go. Before. Not sure photos will be uploaded,,,,not got a clue what im doing!!! Will upload after asap! Been on this all night, getting nowhere but not letting it beat me. If a photo appears i will eat this ipad!!!
Get eating! RIP Debandez’s ipad!