What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning, a 4.7 on the prickometer this morning. 30 minute kettlebell workout and a sauna as reward (look at what you’ve won).
Trip tomorrow on my bike.
Mrs Miggins: “are you going to pack today?’
Me: “no, I is a bloke, it can be left until tomorrow, just before I go”.

Can you spell contusion ? Dunelm can.

Mrs J is cracked up wif laughter Terry.

Terry? From now on I want to be called Terry, or is it Loretta? :D

I have tears of laughter rolling down my face reading these. Cheered me right up.

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good afternoon all :)

was 4.5 this morning

late on the forum today but was out of the house early ;) done a fair bit of housework type exercise today and eaten a fair bit of LCHF food too so we shall see.

Motherhen2014

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People shouting while on their phones.
Hi MotherHen2014, How are you today? Sorry to hear your having phone troubles!
I am fine thank you Stemware still can't get it on my phone so can't take it out with me but I can get it on my tablet just an nconvieniancevreally,Unlike to get on site while I am out,but never mind.xx

Troubled1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
5.1 today. My father passed away Tuesday morning and I have so far managed to avoid the associated “funeral “ foods. Been in ketosis for about 2.5-3 weeks and want to keep it that way.
Have a great day!!

Reactions: Freema

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ahem (dusts self down after falling on the floor in surprise) I know this is not fasting but woweee - just did a pre-evening meal test and ——drumroll—— 4.9 this is totally exciting for me - I sort of stopped testing in the day and was down to morning as soon as I wake, and after dinner. I don’t really know why but after that result I’m gonna do it more lol perhaps,my lovelies, what I am doing is paying off. OMG 4.9

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ahem (dusts self down after falling on the floor in surprise) I know this is not fasting but woweee - just did a pre-evening meal test and ——drumroll—— 4.9 this is totally exciting for me - I sort of stopped testing in the day and was down to morning as soon as I wake, and after dinner. I don’t really know why but after that result I’m gonna do it more lol perhaps,my lovelies, what I am doing is paying off. OMG 4.9
Good for you flexi06

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

That’s fantastic flexi. I’ve never been in the 4s so completely understand your excitement.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 today. My father passed away Tuesday morning and I have so far managed to avoid the associated “funeral “ foods. Been in ketosis for about 2.5-3 weeks and want to keep it that way.
Have a great day!!

I’m really sorry to hear about your father @Troubled1 I hope you manage to keep on track in the difficult weeks ahead,

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am fine thank you Stemware still can't get it on my phone so can't take it out with me but I can get it on my tablet just an inconvenience really,Unlike to get on site while I am out,but never mind.xx

Hi Motherhen2014,
How are things for you today? As for your phone Have you been able to get online in the past, if so you may need to go to your phone company and ask them to show you how to get online again, If it hasn't then they will also show you how to achieve that, also as it should be part of their service.

Last edited:

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Have a great day!!

Hi Troubled1,
I'm terribly sorry to hear your father passed away, recently! I hope your surrounded by plenty of family
and friends, who can help you come to terms with your loss. Anyway, other than that disturbing news,
how is everything else going in your day, today life.? I hope your able to grieve in a peaceful and solem
way, as these sort of times can be adverse to our progress, in maintaining a level course of action, so I wish
you a steady period of time in this sad time in your life.

Reactions: Cumberland

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Everyone, I hope your all doing just as you've expected, with the aid of this forum and it's members, as it does work!!!

My BGL's this morning were a bit high again as they were 10:3 at 06:15 but they have been in the 8's and 9's for a while now, but a first for above 10 but this is why I've returned to the Forum after an absence of 15 or more months, as I know with your help and support I get get back to below 6:5 as before, so thanks for the help!!!

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lovely low one @ goonergal - when I have sleep trouble it goes higher for me

Reactions: ziggy_w