Type 1 Is this autonomic neuropathy

ANDuncan!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I'm open to most stuff but some stuff like coronation Street is a big NO
abdominal bloating, nausea, unpredictable changes in blood glucose levels (somtimes when this is happening) and sulphur burps

I am type 1 Diabetic, I have been diagnosed withReynards disease , peripheral neuropathy and Diabetic retinopathy .

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,

As I am sure you know, we can’t offer anything more than advice and suggestions here.

But I suggest you make a doc appt and discuss this with them as a first step. There are just so many different possibilities as the cause of your symptoms, from stress to food intolerances and on from there.

Good luck with finding out what is happening!

ANDuncan!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I'm open to most stuff but some stuff like coronation Street is a big NO
Thanks for the update guys.
Been to the doctor multiple times doing many tests . The issues which I have been having are lining up with the systems apart from the dizzy , Sexual difficulties I have

Urinary problems, such as difficulty starting urination.

Defiantly this
Difficulty digesting food, such as feeling full after a few bites of food, loss of appetite, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal bloating, nausea, vomiting,

Sweating abnormalities, such as sweating too much or too little, which affects the ability to regulate body temperature.

My eyes just end up hurting so practicality have sun visor down all the time .

Sluggish pupil reaction, making it difficult to adjust from light to dark and seeing well when driving at night.

I believe might be this aswell.

Exercise intolerance, which may occur if your heart rate stays the same instead of adjusting in response to your activity level.

But other ones not but definitely have the digestion issue -

Simon84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm tagging another member here,A long term type 1 who I'm pretty sure I've read has to deal with the gastro effects of Autonomic neuropathy although I may be wrong...Obviously no-one here can diagnose but some people with the condition may spot some similarities with what you are describing. @donnellysdogs

Reactions: zand

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the update guys.
Been to the doctor multiple times doing many tests . The issues which I have been having are lining up with the systems apart from the dizzy , Sexual difficulties I have

Urinary problems, such as difficulty starting urination.

Defiantly this
Difficulty digesting food, such as feeling full after a few bites of food, loss of appetite, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal bloating, nausea, vomiting,

Sweating abnormalities, such as sweating too much or too little, which affects the ability to regulate body temperature.

My eyes just end up hurting so practicality have sun visor down all the time .

Sluggish pupil reaction, making it difficult to adjust from light to dark and seeing well when driving at night.

I believe might be this aswell.

Exercise intolerance, which may occur if your heart rate stays the same instead of adjusting in response to your activity level.

But other ones not but definitely have the digestion issue -

That sounds like a dreadful ongoing experience.

I have to ask, has your doc tested you for B12 deficiency?
If you google it, you will see several of your symptoms listed.

Reactions: zand and Simon84

Simon84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
That sounds like a dreadful ongoing experience.

I have to ask, has your doc tested you for B12 deficiency?
If you google it, you will see several of your symptoms listed.

Yeah,B12 deficiency can literally make you feel like your body is packing up when it's not being treated.

Reactions: zand