So it's been two and a half years

Interaud

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty, dishonesty, spiders
Reading all responses is so positive and close to home for us all in the same predicament, and I hope the comments made, or even mirroring the same individual feelings, helps - has done wonders for me and I'm so grateful to read and wish you all very best in getting shot of the same worries that are daily getting kicked into touch

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I think many people have been through this at some time, it can be the severity of it, alot or just a fleeting glimpse and it's how to get through it and cope with it long term that really matter's. For a while now I have been finding it difficult, frustrating and just plain fed up at times with type 1. I think changes in my life have contributed to this, the loss of my dear dad in January, becoming 60 in February and my 30th year of type 1 next year. I always fight on with anything negative and try to see the positive side, but sometimes my get up and go.............. has upped and gone...............

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I'm really anxious over everything these days and I'm sure it comes from the t1.
How lovely it must be to just want to do something or go somewhere and not worry you might die if you make a wrong decision all the time.

To a degree we do have to plan things, walking, how long for, reduce insulin intake, hypo treatments, but.................. I never think I might die because of it, it would be that type of stress, anxiousness and worry that would get me, not the diabetes.

NoKindOfSusie

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was over it the second I heard about it back in september and I am twice as over it now.

Today's joyfulness: being taken aside for a chat about "whether you feel OK about doing this sort of work."

They are starting to realise.

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was over it the second I heard about it back in september and I am twice as over it now.

Today's joyfulness: being taken aside for a chat about "whether you feel OK about doing this sort of work."

They are starting to realise.
Hi Susie, are you able to share what work you do? Mine is extremely difficult to work any routine into as it depends fully on random incidents occurring and having to be dealt with immediately.

NoKindOfSusie

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Susie, are you able to share what work you do? Mine is extremely difficult to work any routine into as it depends fully on random incidents occurring and having to be dealt with immediately.
Yeah, it's kind of like that.

If we keep talking about it we will be accused of thread hijacking though so best not.