Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

JanetMcDowell

Thanks Janet. 5.4 today and slept late for me and achy limbs plus a few sneezes so that explains it for me. I am still not able to be comfortable with that kind of level these days.

Just wait for the virus to pass. Take plenty of water and try not to fret too much. Remember it settled before.

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
How are you all feeling this morning, as good, as one can expect to be with this condition, I hope?

My BGL's at 05:30 hrs were 8.0 neat as this is the 2nd day under 9's so I'm good, looking forward to going lower!!!

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
How are you all feeling this morning, as good as one can expect to be with this condition, I hope?

This morning at about 05.30 hrs, my BGL's were 8.0 neat, which for me was good, as it's the 2nd day in a row they have been under the 9's!!!

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Have been in the 8s but heartbroken this morning with 11.3. What do I do?

Hi Henry70,
How are you feeling this morning, as good, as one can expect to be with this condition, I hope?

It's disappointing when for whatever reason your BGL's are a little high, but your in the correct
place to gain an understanding of why, as this Forum does work, all one needs to do is ask a question,
and someone will respond for sure, so cheer up, it can only get better from here on!!!
Stemar, (Downunder)

Reactions: Prem51

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.1 today. Slightly up which reflects the small white roll I ate with yesterday's ploughmans lunch. As my next HBA1C isn't for 6 months I'm going to do a few food trials for about 8 weeks. This small roll was extremely delicious especially when I slapped lashings of lovely butter on it but after 2 hours I was at 8.7 from 5.4. It went back down to 4.2! Think I will just have the butter next time :)