3 Months After Diagnosis, I Reverse Diabetes

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Today I get my lab results and amazing my HbA1c is 33.3, it is in non diabetic range. In January 2018 my HbA1C 58.5. Thanks you all for your support to me.

wow thats the greatest lowering I have seen in that short time, congratulations wow

Reactions: flexi06

rab5

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My Diabetic nurse
Its results and stories like this that keep me on the straight and narrow (most times) . Thanks for sharing, absolutely breath taking and inspirational .... cheers

gusbudone

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Its results and stories like this that keep me on the straight and narrow (most times) . Thanks for sharing, absolutely breath taking and inspirational .... cheers
Keep on the track, i try various plate methode to get best result for my self, LHCF anda IF combinations is best

gil2625

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Being overweight, dieting
How did you get your HbA1c under control?
Do you know much about Low Carb Diet, have tried W/W successfully but get bored with sticking to it as love eating.
If I am posting on here in error perhaps you can direct me where to get suitable info.
Thanks.
Well done to you :)

Reactions: Prem51 and flexi06

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
How did you get your HbA1c under control?
Do you know much about Low Carb Diet, have tried W/W successfully but get bored with sticking to it as love eating.
If I am posting on here in error perhaps you can direct me where to get suitable info.
Thanks.
Well done to you :)

You would be better starting your own thread in the Type 2 section or the low carb section otherwise your questions may get lost in this thread. You will get plenty of responses doing that.

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/category/type-2-diabetes.25/
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/category/low-carb-diet-forum.18/

Reactions: Prem51

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fantastic news. I hope I will be following you I July ( my next Hba1c) or if not, then in September. Such good work. Well done

Reactions: Prem51

rom35

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’ll have blood test on 19 july and 20 I will know the data... I hope for 35-39... 33 is magick for me - good work.