Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.0 today. Happy as Larry whoever he is!!! Yet to meet the happy chappy!

Now that I've reached my goal weight I'm slowly introducing more carbs into my diet to see how my IR copes. Also cutting down on fats as cholesterol has crept up. Not overly concerned after being reassured this is quite usual with LCHF diet. And my readings are not bad either.
Yesterday I had a piece (small) of Warburtons bread toasted for breakfast. Topped with leerdammer cheese. Then i had 2 thirds of a can if lentil and bacon soup (about 16g carbs) for lunch as I was peckish and BS didn't spike. Chicken salad for dinner with a glass of merlot and a few salted nuts after and again BS stayed in the 5s. So all in all a very sunny day all round! Have a good day everyone. It's cracking the flags here!

rom35

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all. 24.5.2018 5:00 am - 80 hours of fasting.

Numbers:
BG: 3.5 (normally I have FBG around 5.2)
Ketones: 3.0 !!! at last... yesterday evening 1.3
BP: 127/77
WGHT: 89.8 kg (BMI 27.1) -3.7 kg
Fat: 23.8 (-2%)
Visceral fat: 10 (-1)

Stemar 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Apricots In A Tin, a story Follows reason!!!. Yogurt,
Hi Everyone, How are you all feeling this morning, as well as one can expect to be, while dealing with this condition, I hope?

Well this morning at 07.25 hrs my BGL's were 8:4 once again, Even with exercise and a weights routine I just can't seem to get them any lower than a 7.9, which was about a week ago, so I just need to plod along for the time being, as they'll correct themselves sooner or later. Anyway have a Good Day OK!!!