Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Stemar 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Apricots In A Tin, a story Follows reason!!!. Yogurt,
95% of BG control is diet. You cannot over exercise bad diet :bigtears:
If you want to bring BG down quickly: eat max. 10 g of carbs in one meal. Eat only 3 times a day - LCHF. Good luck.

Hi rom35, Thanks for your response, I'm still trying to get my head around what constitutes a Low Carb diet and the Foods that fit into this category. I have not worked out how to measure the amount of Carbs in a particular Food Item, like say Fish, Mushrooms or Eggs, as I find I consume a lot of these as they are easy to cook. As I'm not very propheshant when it comes to cooking high end Foods, I sort of throw what I think may taste nice, or alright together and hope for the best when I think it's cooked and ready to put on the plate. So any help in what fits a Low Carb Diet Food wise would be welcomed, Thank You!!!

My BGL's at 07.25 this morning were 8.4, which seems to be where I'm paused at present as they have stagnated here in this level for the past 6 Days, even with exercise and my hopefully Low Carb Diet plus Trementajet Tablet in the evening.

Stemar2,

Last edited:
Reactions: mo53 and Prem51

Stemar 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Apricots In A Tin, a story Follows reason!!!. Yogurt,
Hi Everyone, How are you all feeling this morning, as well as one can expect to be, while dealing with this condition, I hope?

This morning at 06.40 hrs my BGL's were a tad high at 9.9 but I think it's because I had a fair bit of Hungarian Hot Salami last night about 20.30 hrs, so it seems like my favorite Cold Meat is another victim of this condition, what else is it going to take!!!