Hi nice to meet you

pheobe

Hi
I am a type 2 diabetic diagnosed just over a month ago
Thankfully my glucose levels are starting to come down but still quite high in the evening , overnight and then of course in the morning, so not sure if my meds should be increased will have to go back to the surgery.
I have been reading the forum for a little while so thought I would introduce myself to you all.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Pheobe and welcome to the forum now that you have decided to say hello :) I think you probably know your way around by now but ask any questions you need to if you don't find what you want to know. The forum monitors have put together some basic advice for newly diagnosed diabetics. I'm not sure if you've already seen it but here is the link - I think it will help you to control your levels:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17088#p155405

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Welcome to the forum Pheobe. :)

Nigel

pheobe

Hi
Thanks very much for your quick reply , yes I have read quite alot on here but will go back and most things over as there is so much to learn.

mtr01

Welcome, im also t2 and find this forum full of usefull imfo, do as i did & take time to "check it out", i did and now follow the advise i'v found..all to my benifit. :D

pheobe

mtr01 said:
Welcome, im also t2 and find this forum full of usefull imfo, do as i did & take time to "check it out", i did and now follow the advise i'v found..all to my benifit. :D

Thanks I will do.
It is so nice to speak to fellow diabetics who understand what you are going through , my family are very supportive but they just do not have a clue how I feel.