What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Absolutely but no fuel costs and no concentration . Just worried for anyone who sits near me :woot:

you could take the handlebars off a teens bike, take them with you and ride out the corners. Just dont glide around the corners as someone might step on your fingers

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Opted for salmon stir fry tonight in a fatal attempt of damage control before getting weighed tomorrow morning at fat class (WW). I fear my week of drinking skinny mocha's over ice to keep me cool is going to catch up on me.

I also follow ww, I find it easy to plan food and to eat a decent amount for each meal. I've had blackberries and natural yogurt for my breakfast. Not sure what lunch brings but for tea I have peri peri chicken breast with wedges and salad, followed by some fruit and maybe a gin :rolleyes:. Good luck to you

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well its damp and dark here. It's supposed to improve but I doubt it.

I'm supposed to be in the bathroom prepping it for its revamp but I found other things to do ;). It will get done but at my pace. Just need to go buy some gloves to protect the lovely nails I had done yesterday. So that's shopping in town and it would be rude not to look around the other shops wouldnt it? Poor hubby

Enjoy your day

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Have a great night wolfie

Thankyou I did. Lovely meal, a better experience than the time we went before. Only downside 2 members of staff working the floor so a bit slow on service. Didnt bother me I had a bottle of wine to drink.

I came home a bit tiddly and slept til quite late this morning. My excuse - I needed the sleep, I wasnt drunk at all ;)

MagicFirefly

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dangerous drivers
Marmite
I also follow ww, I find it easy to plan food and to eat a decent amount for each meal. I've had blackberries and natural yogurt for my breakfast. Not sure what lunch brings but for tea I have peri peri chicken breast with wedges and salad, followed by some fruit and maybe a gin :rolleyes:. Good luck to you

We've tried the hash browns from the recipe card. Not bad but I'm not sure I'll be making them too often. I'm quite fond of the oaty muffins, perfect for on the go - works out 2 for 1sp.
You've reminded me that I have a nice bottle of elderflower gin sitting there begging to be drunk, cheers to us later!

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Morning all.
Sun is out here in Liverpool and I've got my summer dress and feeling fab! Grand news of 3lbs off. All the running around on the ward has paid off.

Off to hang my washing out and get back to work. Have a fab day all!

3 lb off special offer........

MagicFirefly

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dangerous drivers
Marmite
A cloud has dampened my sunny day - apparently I need another part for my phone and it wont arrive for another week.

That gin tonight may be rather larger than anticipated!

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Been out in the garden today.....have found a number of plants that I propogated that are surplus to my requirements so will be taking them along to the garden group on Tuesday for the volunteers to plant them around the hospital grounds....in fact some of them originated as cuttings from there in the first place so will just be returning them....:)

Bit of a strange one.....had a call from my mum earlier telling me that she had spent four hours in A&E yesterday having suffered a ‘fall’ when out shopping in nearby town....in fact turns out she was the victim of a hit and run....by a woman on a mobility scooter...:wideyed:
.....all ok except for a few bruises and a pair of broken glasses..... seems that community police were immediately there as she said first thing she noticed was a police officer on either side of her.....not sure if perpetrator has been identified or caught but expect that CCTV in town centre may actually have caught them on camera if not at the scene of the crime then maybe on their getaway....
.....have always thought mobility scooters can be a danger and have seen how fast some go round our streets.....thankfully it wasn’t any worse....

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and hopefully the sun is shining for you ....or if not, hopefully it will tomorrow :)

Gammon steaks, potato chips, sweetcorn and peas for dinner tonight....:hungry:

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Been out in the garden today.....have found a number of plants that I propogated that are surplus to my requirements so will be taking them along to the garden group on Tuesday for the volunteers to plant them around the hospital grounds....in fact some of them originated as cuttings from there in the first place so will just be returning them....:)

Bit of a strange one.....had a call from my mum earlier telling me that she had spent four hours in A&E yesterday having suffered a ‘fall’ when out shopping in nearby town....in fact turns out she was the victim of a hit and run....by a woman on a mobility scooter...:wideyed:
.....all ok except for a few bruises and a pair of broken glasses..... seems that community police were immediately there as she said first thing she noticed was a police officer on either side of her.....not sure if perpetrator has been identified or caught but expect that CCTV in town centre may actually have caught them on camera if not at the scene of the crime then maybe on their getaway....
.....have always thought mobility scooters can be a danger and have seen how fast some go round our streets.....thankfully it wasn’t any worse....

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and hopefully the sun is shining for you ....or if not, hopefully it will tomorrow :)

Gammon steaks, potato chips, sweetcorn and peas for dinner tonight....:hungry:

Your poor mother
I hope they get the witch on her scooter
I agree those scooters are a menace they should be limited in speed to walking pace

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Home at last had a good day weather been lovely had chicken fajitas with fried peppers and onions was delish