What are you doing now and humorous banter.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it has been an interesting weekend. A house full of children and grandchildren helping to celebrate my 65th birthday.
Lunches out, cakes, treats, naughty food. Today we had a housefull. More naughty food, sun, garden games, bouncy castles in the park, more naughty food (no beer or bread mind).
Wine, wine, wine, exhausted, off to bed.
Out on my bike tomorrow.
Goodnight all.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening folks have a good one, but please not earth shattering, we still have to live on planet earth known to all as the 3rd rock from the sun.

MagicFirefly

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dangerous drivers
Marmite
Morning all,
Coffee has been drunk whilst sat outside eating delicious stawberries.
Now sat in my sun dress awaiting my mother to go shopping :shy: All being well, I'll have some new clothes and food! Procrastinating doing my assignment due in a week.
Hope you all have better plans than me and enjoying the sun!

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm having half hours break from painting. I must be getting old as it's hurting like heck. I think as and when the rest needs doing - kitchen next - hubby can pay someone to do the ceiling and the walls as I'm too sore to contemplate it for at least another month (bet you I end up doing it though as hubby will have more important plans for the cash hee hee)

I'm only moaning I will do it just give it a week to recover and the ibuprofen gel to work on my neck and shoulder.

On a silly note I'm covered in paint flecks cus I stupidly forgot to wear my gloves. So nice blue and turquoise wolf fur

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
I've just stopped marking exam scripts for a swim and a spot of lunch.
Only 200 more to go then off to Izmir for an assessment on Saturday. Have to get them done before then. Hard because I also need to get into the jungle and fight the needles, still haven't put int the sticks for the raspberries.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
I've just stopped marking exam scripts for a swim and a spot of lunch.
Only 200 more to go then off to Izmir for an assessment on Saturday. Have to get them done before then. Hard because I also need to get into the jungle and fight the needles, still haven't put int the sticks for the raspberries.

Why didn't you take my tip ? Get the dice out.