2017/2018 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Play off weekend and we'll find out later this evening kick off is 5pm and could be extra time and penalties so by 8pm we will know whether we are to get Villa or Fulham coming to join us in the Prem. Hopefully Aston Vanilla :)

Last edited:

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bit of a disaster for Liverpool last night eh. Poor old Kloppy wasn't a happy bunny :D

Rotherhams turn this afternoon to make us Yorkies proud and win promotion to the Championship. Hope they do it :)

Reactions: jay hay-char

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Bit of a disaster for Liverpool last night eh. Poor old Kloppy wasn't a happy bunny :D

Rotherhams turn this afternoon to make us Yorkies proud and win promotion to the Championship. Hope they do it :)

Oh dear, how can the reds lose?
OMG, the world has ended according to the press and media!

Well done Rotherham!
Will Vaulkes, was brilliant!
Yet another Rovers youth player that was not wanted by our manager at the time and released for no money! That was the season we fell out of League one!

I have wrote a blog about my trip to Wembley.
It's not a bad read!
@zand, @johnboy412000 @Cumberland.

Reactions: Cumberland and zand

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well done to Rotherham now a Championship team :)

Just Coventry v Exeter tomorrow afternoon for a place in League 1 then that's it the season well and truly over.

Last edited:

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

If I were their goalie, I'd be polishing up my CV . Several wags have pointed out that 3 of the 4 goals were scored by ex Southampton players and that Liverpoo were defeated by the Saints player that they didn't nick. That'll learn 'em
We watched the game in a bar in Frankfurt, surrounded by Liverpool supporting Germans (presumably because of Jurgen Klopp).

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Merseyside Police are investigating death threats which were made to Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius following the Champions League final.

Karius was at fault for two of the three goals that Liverpool conceded as they slumped to a 3-1 defeat at the hands of Spanish giants Real Madrid on Saturday night.

The German stopper was left inconsolable at the full-time whistle, apologising to fans in the stadium and also in press conferences following the game.

Now that's going a bit too far its only a game. :rolleyes:

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Merseyside Police are investigating death threats which were made to Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius following the Champions League final.

Karius was at fault for two of the three goals that Liverpool conceded as they slumped to a 3-1 defeat at the hands of Spanish giants Real Madrid on Saturday night.

The German stopper was left inconsolable at the full-time whistle, apologising to fans in the stadium and also in press conferences following the game.

Now that's going a bit too far its only a game. :rolleyes:
Wasn't it a Liverpool manager who, on being told that football was a matter of life and death, responded that it was far more important than that? (Bill Shankly, I think)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wasn't it a Liverpool manager who, on being told that football was a matter of life and death, responded that it was far more important than that? (Bill Shankly, I think)
Yes, and since then the club has had more than it's fair share of deaths. Makes you wonder if he invoked some kind of curse on the club by saying that. I think the club should renounce that statement on his behalf.

That first goal was so funny though. And my hubby moans about Cech's and Ospina's distribution.....:hilarious:

Reactions: Cumberland

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
According to reports the scale of the obscene internet threats are obscene in itself, the death threats and warnings of actual harm to him and his family is astounding and crazy!
It has shown how bad the difference between winning and losing. It was Bill Shankly that said that.
It has put the Merseyside area and the fantastic scousers supporters into the limelight and it shouldn't be!
These nutters are driven by social media and the press and television.
The level of promoting Liverpool as the best team in the world is not sky news job, the news was all about Carius, not about the winners. Real Madrid have achieved something incredible, three champions league three years running and a Welshman scored one of the best goals in a final!
But according to sky, BBC, itv, news, that was not mentioned. That is shocking in itself.

I do believe that the poor lad has not got a future at anfield. If I was klopp, I would send him back to the bundesliga, to get away to further his international career.
He's young enough.
Shameful circumstances!

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
According to reports the scale of the obscene internet threats are obscene in itself, the death threats and warnings of actual harm to him and his family is astounding and crazy!
It has shown how bad the difference between winning and losing. It was Bill Shankly that said that.
It has put the Merseyside area and the fantastic scousers supporters into the limelight and it shouldn't be!
These nutters are driven by social media and the press and television.
The level of promoting Liverpool as the best team in the world is not sky news job, the news was all about Carius, not about the winners. Real Madrid have achieved something incredible, three champions league three years running and a Welshman scored one of the best goals in a final!
But according to sky, BBC, itv, news, that was not mentioned. That is shocking in itself.

I do believe that the poor lad has not got a future at anfield. If I was klopp, I would send him back to the bundesliga, to get away to further his international career.
He's young enough.
Shameful circumstances!
Agree absolutely.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Huddersfield Town head coach David Wagner has signed a new contract with the Terriers.

The boss has extended his John Smith's Stadium stay until at least 2021, agreeing to another three years with the West Yorkshire side.

First-team assistants Christoph Buhler and Andrew Hughes have also signed new contracts at Town, again locking down their futures until 2021.

The trio led Town to promotion to the Premier League in their first full season at the helm, before steering the club to safety in the Terriers' first top-flight season in 45 years last term.

That's 1 bit of good news for us Terriers. All we need is some money spending on new players and t'jobs a goodun :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Sergio Ramos is a thug and drama queen

Karius oh poor man he does not deserve the threats and abuse totally disgusting

Reactions: jay hay-char