What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I'm off to bed myself now with a bedtime BG of 9.5

God night Cumberland did you know my wife is from Siloth her god mother was Ethel Fisher MBE

Silloth has a lovely big massive green by the sea and on a sunny day is a nice place with good views over the Solway into Scotland and a mountain called Criffel
Went a lot as a kid and I took my lad there when he was little

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
After a very restless night ... because my dear Mother passed away yesterday afternoon, my bgl was still only 5.6 but
I am all out of sorts with this surreal feeling of watching mum take her last breath ... and I don't feel like eating .. so I may be up and down with my levels today :(

@Mal37

Sad news condolences to you and yours

Reactions: ziggy_w

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning all

4.4 yesterday when my mobile log wasn't working and 4.2 today.

Today is my diaversary , two years ago today I was given my diagnosis. Mr. Gee and I are currently in Italy on holiday and I will enjoy a glass of dry red in honour of the occasion and would like to thank you all for your help and support on my journey. Wishing you all a buon giorno
Gee
happy diaversary geeful and have a fabulous holiday i love italy x:)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
After a very restless night ... because my dear Mother passed away yesterday afternoon, my bgl was still only 5.6 but
I am all out of sorts with this surreal feeling of watching mum take her last breath ... and I don't feel like eating .. so I may be up and down with my levels today :(
so sorry to hear this mal37 sending condolences and big hugs xx

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

I am sad to read of your mothers passing , send you a hug dear

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Very sorry for your loss

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Night all going to bed very pleased with myself as I treated myself to a slush puppy around an hour ago before drinking the slush puppy I was 4.9 and I’m now 5.6 have a good night everyone :D

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Goodnight everyone sleep well
FB_IMG_1521614257988.jpg