Libre with iPhone as reader sharing issue!

rendez2k

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi all, I've been using my iPhone with the Librelink app to scan my Libre patch. After a few weeks of using I've now realised I can't seem to get the results uploaded, ideally to diasend.

When I click into the menu, I then click on 'Share'. It then gives me a menu of options. All but 'librelinkup' (which says 'Connect') say 'Learn more' and clicking on them just takes me to each ones website. I have Diasend and MySugr installed which I assumed it would just see but I can't find a way to send my results to an app? Can anyone help?

Reactions: paganlady

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Firstly you have to have a librelink account. Scans get uploaded to that automatically. Then you need to log into your Diasend on a web browser NOT the app. Find the bit about integration or linking, can't remember what it's called exactly, and give it your librelink credentials. It will log on regularly every couple of hours of so and hoover up the librelink data.

The app is a nice way to view the Diasend data, but that's all.

HTH

rendez2k

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thats amazing! It was driving me mad (I wish they'd make these health apps easier to understand).

And it seems that the MySugr app doesn't work either now? Unless you manually import via their website :-(

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
How do you mean, mySugr doesn't work either?

rendez2k

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
How do you mean, mySugr doesn't work either?

No, it just says learn more? Or do I have to connect it some how through the MySugr app? I’ve read some info though that seems to suggest MySugr have removed support currently other than uploading a txt file through their website?

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Yeah, there’s currently no link between mySugr and LibreLink. Bit of a PITA, really :mad: