Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
5.6 today had my annual hba1c test this week it was 6.0 that’s up by 0.1 from last year
A bit disappointed I didn’t stay in the 5s but not complaining to much as there’s room for improvement

D

Deleted member 308541

5.4 at 4:45 am.

Blood tests results all were good, hba1c was 5.3% / 34 mmol/mol, I dropped .1 on both.

My Sri Lankan GP was happy so I am happy. :D

5.6 today
emoji4.png
had my annual hba1c test this week it was 6.0 that’s up by 0.1 from last year
Good one Jim, that stressing period could have affected that hba1c test as well.
4F2mf.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
5.4 at 4:45 am.

Blood tests results all were good, hba1c was 5.3% / 34 mmol/mol, I dropped .1 on both.

My Sri Lankan GP was happy so I am happy. :D

Good one Jim, that stressing period could have affected that hba1c test as well.
4F2mf.gif

Nice one for you to Don think I found the .1 that you lost
Think the stress thing was possibly 4 month but could have still had a effect

Stemar 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Apricots In A Tin, a story Follows reason!!!. Yogurt,
Hi Everyone,
I hope your all doing as well as you expect to be doing, whilst dealing with this beast of a condition, we're all burdened with!!!

Well it's a new day and this morning at 06.28 hrs my BGL's were 7.7, that's 3 days in a row now I've been under the 8's, and I put it down to the Dark Almond Chocolate from Aldi, that I got earlier this week, and each night about 30 minutes before I go to bed, I have a slice, and the results are I'm now in the 7's, Woo! Hoo!

Only Kidding about the chocolate, but it must do it's share just not the lot!

Stemar 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Apricots In A Tin, a story Follows reason!!!. Yogurt,
Hi Everyone,
I hope your all doing as well as you expect to be doing, whilst dealing with this beast of a condition, we're all burdened with!!!

Well it's a new day and this morning at 06.28 hrs my BGL's were 7.7, that's 3 days in a row now I've been under the 8's, and I put it down to the Dark Almond Chocolate from Aldi I got earlier this week, and each night about 30 minutes before I go to bed I have a slice, and the results are I'm now in the 7's, Woo! Hoo!

I don't really think it's all the Chocolate's doing, but it does do it's part, though!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: rab5