What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all, a very, very disappointing 9 this morning but I'm putting it down to working late last night and a early start at work this morning (I like my bed, and my bed likes me!!) Hay Ho and off we go!! The diabetes merry go round is in full swing!!!

Take care everyone.

phdiabetic

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning all, a very, very disappointing 9 this morning but I'm putting it down to working late last night and a early start at work this morning (I like my bed, and my bed likes me!!) Hay Ho and off we go!! The diabetes merry go round is in full swing!!!

Take care everyone.
Hugs! My numbers also get a bit funny if I don't get enough sleep. Which means I have to stay up late the next day making sure they're ok...which means I don't sleep enough and my numbers are funny...round and round in a loop forever. Hope you get to bed early tonight and break the cycle! :)

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all who won't be playing in the foot the ball world cup.

A gentle 6.8 for me this morning.

I'm under total supervision today Mrs J has grounded me, never mind I'll find a way to play wif my mates chaos and mayhem.
Has a good one folks.

Last edited:

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning. 5.1 today. Off in search of a Libre Sensor this morning - identified all the Superdrug pharmacies within reasonable striking range!
Goonergal you have to fone superdrug up and order them they usually come in 2/3days then you just pick them up x

Reactions: Cumberland

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. A little dull and unfriendly at the start of the day here. There seems to be a trend of unexpected or higher readings for a few members. My body seems to want to take me on a magical mystery tour of varying hours of sleep, weight fluctuation and up and down bg levels. 5.6 this morning so nothing good there or 6 hrs sleep or sudden decision that I need to weigh an extra kg. It is as though a mischievous imp has decided to take my body for a joy ride. Hopefully, the thrill will end soon and I can resume a boring, steady as she goes life.
Hope the weather is to your liking and a good time is had by all this weekend:)

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hugs! My numbers also get a bit funny if I don't get enough sleep. Which means I have to stay up late the next day making sure they're ok...which means I don't sleep enough and my numbers are funny...round and round in a loop forever. Hope you get to bed early tonight and break the cycle! :)
Hope your numbers settle down, I will be going to bed earlyish, maybe as I am watching the rugby this afternoon (ahem, no alcohol will be involved)

Take care

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. 5 today. Attemped the OMAD yesterday, but still had a snack at tea time. Will attempt the full day today. Averages were about the same or higher, but went to bed with 5.3, about 1 below my usual. I am sure it takes 4 or 5 days before any trend is decernable. Full Pea soup fog here. No walk today...too much on. Have a great weekend.