New Diabetes Idea

Rabdos

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello!
I have a new technology idea for diabetes. It is in very early idea stage and I want to develop it further. Is there any support and expertise I can consult, having my rights protected?
Thanks!

Jenny15

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Jazz music, science denial, and running out of coffee.
Hello!
I have a new technology idea for diabetes. It is in very early idea stage and I want to develop it further. Is there any support and expertise I can consult, having my rights protected?
Thanks!
I don't know about diabetes R&D in particular but in general, the only sure way to protect your IP rights is to seek advice from a patent attorney. There is some cost involved in getting a patent, but there might be amateur inventor websites with good info about your options.

Reactions: Wilber123

DJ_747

Hi Rabdos,

I am also in the process of starting a project of new diabetic technology. Have you tired contacting your local university? I contacted mine and was recommended to partake in a weekend long Startup Competition. My diabetic technology idea ended up coming 3rd place and crowd favourite! It is a great place to gain traction for your idea. Hope this helps and good luck.

Reactions: Virago_H
D

Deleted member 308541

@Rabdos, Crowdfunding to get started, then get getting your idea patented, that's if has not been done before. :D

meerkat

Hi does anyone use a cooler wallet for a insulin pump to help keep it cool in hot weather if so can anyone help me please there is so many and I want the best one many thanks