Lost my way and motivation.

P

pollensa

Having lost a lot of weight in the past through diet and exercise at the gym,But through injuries and personal circumstances my attendance at the gym has been hit and miss consequently my weight has rocketed.I am 65 i don't expect to be the fittest i just want to get back on track.Where i lost the plot is what to eat and be able to go to the gym lose weight without too much muscle loss and energy .What do i do first lose weight and then build muscle or is there somethnig i can do to lose weight and yet retain muscle.Thank you all for listening.

Hello, Firstly, not not allowed to have no motivation, thats the order of the day! think positive, once again, come on you can get it back and on the track again.

Loss of weight, great you lost weight, this shows positively you can do it have done it and can do it again yes!
Why dont you look at some ideas from dietdoctor keto low carb recipes www.dietdoctor.com
This may assist regards weight loss low carb eating. As always, its always better combined with exercise.

Not experienced in build of muscle, unfortunately whether you choose to go back to the gym to routine as before? or perhaps you may wish to try simply walking I walk min 5 to 9klm a day plus surfing when weather good, at the age of 68. Not everyone has tread at home, as I, which I do 10 mins after every meal breakie lunch dinner at 6klm an hour its a good brisk speed. So Tread and Walking seems a good way not to loose muscle. You may also wish to give consideration to adding intermittent fasting one or two days on top, just dont have breakfast two days, if your situation allows, only black coffee no sugar or milk, and one day no breakfast lunch only dinner evening, if i may I attach a video of Dr. Jason Fung he actually speaks about intermittent fasting and muscle build up which may be of interest or hopefully give you some new motivation

perfect treatment diabetes/weight loss

Good Luck...

S

Sean01

What on earth do you do with all those egg yolks?
That's a good question. I could use them to make ice cream or mayonnaise but we would then up up with a stock pile. So one yolk each day goes to Pixel and the rest - food waste unfortunately. Please don't hate me.

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
That's a good question. I could use them to make ice cream or mayonnaise but we would then up up with a stock pile. So one yolk each day goes to Pixel and the rest - food waste unfortunately. Please don't hate me.
I somehow thought you wouldn't be making meringues out of them!

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'll take them off your hands.. and send you more whites..

benford

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
DOCTORS
Hello, Firstly, not not allowed to have no motivation, thats the order of the day! think positive, once again, come on you can get it back and on the track again.

Loss of weight, great you lost weight, this shows positively you can do it have done it and can do it again yes!
Why dont you look at some ideas from dietdoctor keto low carb recipes www.dietdoctor.com
This may assist regards weight loss low carb eating. As always, its always better combined with exercise.

Not experienced in build of muscle, unfortunately whether you choose to go back to the gym to routine as before? or perhaps you may wish to try simply walking I walk min 5 to 9klm a day plus surfing when weather good, at the age of 68. Not everyone has tread at home, as I, which I do 10 mins after every meal breakie lunch dinner at 6klm an hour its a good brisk speed. So Tread and Walking seems a good way not to loose muscle. You may also wish to give consideration to adding intermittent fasting one or two days on top, just dont have breakfast two days, if your situation allows, only black coffee no sugar or milk, and one day no breakfast lunch only dinner evening, if i may I attach a video of Dr. Jason Fung he actually speaks about intermittent fasting and muscle build up which may be of interest or hopefully give you some new motivation

perfect treatment diabetes/weight loss

Good Luck...
Thank you for your suggestions and support ,Let me apologise for not replying sooner but had problems logging in.I'd like to report that i have started back at Gym not back to how i was but little steps.