Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
That’s ok so long as the before meal reading wasn’t lower than 5.2! I haven’t eaten pasta for over a year now, I was never a big fan so to be honest I don’t miss it. I always saw it as a vehicle to carry the tastier stuff to my mouth! :joyful:
I miss pasta the most!!!

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Did you have a lot of pasta?

Had half plate and it was delicious.

I was tempted because my friend invited me for dinner and he didn't realise I really cannot have pasta but I had some.

There are 'Keto' pasta recipes on YouTube - they are much healthier!

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Had half plate and it was delicious.

I was tempted because my friend invited me for dinner and he didn't realise I really cannot have pasta but I had some.

There are 'Keto' pasta recipes on YouTube - they are much healthier!
That was so nice if you to do that to perhaos avoid offending your friend, i bet you enjoyed every millimeter!!!!

GrumpyOldPhart

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm confused: yesterday (my first test) 6.0, then after a mug of tea with lactofree skimmed milk and no sugar, porridge (made with semi-skimmed lactofree milk & Xylitol) and coffee with lactofree skimmed milk & no sugar 5.3, after pork pie (with pastry removed) & cheese (manchego) salad & 1/2 apple for lunch 5.2, after faggots, mushy peas, a small amount of mash & onion gravy (spelt flour) followed by fruit salad for dinner 5.7, then first thing (for me; about 09.30) 6.2. I don't get the logic.
I'm using an SD Codefree: does anybody else have similar issues?

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
That was so nice if you to do that to perhaos avoid offending your friend, i bet you enjoyed every millimeter!!!!

I could finish the whole pot to be honest but I was shy or rather 'scared' to be honest...

hahaha !