What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
@DJC3 Looking at my medical records 6 months from the last entries is exactly my birthday even though previous years were around 14th June. Actually, other family commitments make the weekend of 24th potentially better so it may workout well.
What with @JohnEGreen having an unexpected high number, your *** morning reading and my tech issues it reminded me of the old tv notice of interference - young'uns won't have had that pleasure

12.1 after a light lunch today about 10 gms of carb. . Things are getting a bit serious now.

Rockman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Nothing to be honest
Morning all, well I can't explain this mornings 15.7 at all, worked late home at 9pm had a light supper, and BS was 5.1 when I went to bed at 10:15pm. Today it seems to be "Lets give john the run-around and do whatever we want day" it's going to be a Loooong day chasing the rainbow of BS in single figures day!! Can I go back to bed I don't want to play, (as I reach for my test kit Again)

Take care everyone.
Do you wash your hands before going for the test?

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good evening all. Up at dawn for a ecg at the other end of the country. BG 5.2 this morning. Hope everyone’s tests went well.
Nice numbers @Canvaspic and I hope all went well with ECG or if results come later all goes well. What is really special about this thread, at least, is the concern members such as yourself express for others even when they themselves have concerns to deal with.

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Hi everyone just a quick question how many hypos per day or week would you have? (I’ve now had 3 in two days)

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Due to excitement ? Always had bad hypos at Christmas when I was young .
Honestly Phil I have no clue all three times I’ve randomly checked and I’m low and no matter what I’ve eaten this evening I can’t seem to get higher than 6.6

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Sorry to hear about your troubles gaining control but really pleased for you that you eventually got to single figures @johnpol. Take care
Thank you, been a bit of a strange one today, its gone back up to 11, definitely going to bed now, tomorrow is another day on the merry go round

Reactions: flexi06

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Well still off topic a bit but have gone from 12.1 and then 9.0 after lunch to 9.7 before dinner to 5.4 after dinner what a day.

Reactions: flexi06