Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

D

Deleted member 308541

5.7 at 5:00 am.

Just wondering of you would still be able to eat the pasta without reheating? How much difference does it make.i really miss pasta. Thanks
I had to give pasta a miss as well spiked me into the 10+ mark, but I watched Micheal Mosely's Trust Me I Am A Doctor program on SBS where he did the recooked pasta experiment.

Good enough for me to give it ago

We cook a couple of 500 gm packets of spirals, then put into portion size packets. When they are cold put into the freezer. Had to experiment with portion size tho'.

When we reheat i we put a bit of water in the packet, then nuke it in the microwave for three minutes.

LKgE66l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.7 at 5:00 am.

I had to give pasta a miss as well spiked me into the 10+ mark, but I watched Micheal Mosely's Trust Me I Am A Doctor program on SBS where he did the recooked pasta experiment.

Good enough for me to give it ago

We cook a couple of 500 gm packets of spirals, then put into portion size packets. When they are cold put into the freezer. Had to experiment with portion size tho'.

When we reheat i we put a bit of water in the packet, then nuke it in the microwave for three minutes.

LKgE66l.jpg
And no spikes!!!!!???? I'm getting excited!!!!