Joining Forum Groups And Posting Rights

S

Sani Thomas

Can someone tell me how I join groups, not just follow, why I can't post or like messages.
Thank you

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
You have posted here so you can post on any of the groups. You have joined the forum so you can can post or comment throughout the forum. I have no idea why you can't 'like' a comment, sorry.

You can reply to a member's comment by tapping the reply tab below their comment or you can make a general comment in the text box at the bottom of each thread then tap 'post reply'.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Sani Thomas

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
@Sani Thomas yiur profile page shows tjat you have liked lots of posts. Can I take it the problem is resolved?

Reactions: Sani Thomas
S

Sani Thomas

@Sani Thomas yiur profile page shows tjat you have liked lots of posts. Can I take it the problem is resolved?
Thanks to all respondents. After posting my first message, I discovered that my problem has been solved. Not sure what I did or didn't do.
It is possible that I wasn't properly logged on, although it said that I was.
In any case, thank you so much for responding.

Reactions: Diakat

CrazyNanna27

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
You have posted here so you can post on any of the groups. You have joined the forum so you can can post or comment throughout the forum. I have no idea why you can't 'like' a comment, sorry.

You can reply to a member's comment by tapping the reply tab below their comment or you can make a general comment in the text box at the bottom of each thread then tap 'post reply'.

Hope this helps.
I need help too why are my replies being blocked as spam when they are not?

CrazyNanna27

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hm that’s interesting it seems that my replies are only blocked in the app not on the website sorry guys