Mohnesse 12000 Steps

Hwad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Today I walked with my daughter in Germany where she will start her new job next week. It has been very challenging eating out or self catering (lots of cheese ). We walked to the dam (which had been damaged by a bouncing bomb in WW2) and back to our car. I was delighted to find that we had covered 9.1 km but even more delighted to have a BG of 4.8 when we returned to her apartment.
First time ever under 5!!! If I could do back flips I would

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I remember getting my first 4 point something, I wanted to shout it from the roof tops, well done! It’s a great feeling isn’t it?

Smallbrit

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hehehe - Germany did that to me too in March. My German friend walked me everywhere, and while I’d decided to let up on testing and just enjoy my holiday, I tested randomly a couple of times... and was lower than I’d ever been...!

Also, I’d told her about low carb eating (ish) and she took me to a restaurant and ordered for me. And I was presented with the most giant leg of meat/half an animal on a plate :) I still have no idea what she ordered. But it was delicious!

Hwad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hehehe - Germany did that to me too in March. My German friend walked me everywhere, and while I’d decided to let up on testing and just enjoy my holiday, I tested randomly a couple of times... and was lower than I’d ever been...!

Also, I’d told her about low carb eating (ish) and she took me to a restaurant and ordered for me. And I was presented with the most giant leg of meat/half an animal on a plate :) I still have no idea what she ordered. But it was delicious!

Loads of walking much like yourself. Avoiding the beer! I had one meal out that looked like fried salmon fillet (I suspect a little flour was involved) cooked in butter with creamed spinach. It was delicious and I managed the phrase for no potatoes please!

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
That's it I'm moving to Germany! Well done, it's a milestone, so it is.

Reactions: Hwad