Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Morning all. I haven't been in here for a while so was very interested in the exchange between @NewTD2 and @Mbaker plus the advice from @bigjim19. 4.8 for me today enjoy the weekend.
We are all here to help one another. @NewTD2 has worked his way through having little energy for his tennis to getting low blood sugars in months - I like watching these journeys. In another thread some were saying what's the point of this type of posting; personally it helps me to keep accountable and I build up a picture of the personalities, trials and tribulations of those whose diabetes are stubbornly high, yet they soldier on and are well supported.

We all have our own personal battles, like this morning my blood sugars are 4.3, however my official HbA1c from Thursday is 38 - still in the normal range but I expected early 30's (more on this is another thread).

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
like this morning my blood sugars are 4.3, however my official HbA1c from Thursday is 38 - still in the normal range but I expected early 30's (more on this is another thread).
@Mbaker snap with the disjunct between HbA1c and home readings. I would be interested in the other thread if it relates to this topic. As usual you are very helpful and generous with your time.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I went out for a 3 course meal last night and BS up this morning at 6.2. Pate and toast! Lamb Henry with lovely veg and cheese board (crackers) there was chutney involved but not much. I enjoyed every mouthful. It was low carb ish but the ish has had an impact. I tested last night when I got home and i was 5.5 so thought I had got away with it! Should have known better haha!!!