What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Mornin’ all, time to leap out of bed - joking - and get packed up and down to Magic Monday Mud Pies.
Have a good day everyone.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@wolfie11969 .....talking of Christmas.....have got another sewing project to do once I have finished with all this wedding stuff....(just one week to go now....:nailbiting::joyful::happy:).....

...is 24 individual mini christmas stockings to be sewn together and onto a ribbon to create an advent calendar....and then shopping to find suitable gifts to fill them.....should keep me busy and out of mischief for a while....;)

Keep you occupied either during world cup or on a dark autumn evening :)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well out my window today I have a mixture of 6 foot of snow and driving rain. Anyone else got this? Or is it just us poor Midlanders?

I'm off to a hospital appointment this afternoon. It's my weight loss clinic so wondering what they will say when they discover I've lost 1 1/2 stone since last seeing them. They better offer me cake as a reward :p

Means I get out of food shopping though so hubby taking the son to help load the car and unload once home. I have the joy of a couple of buses there and back, lucky soul.

Have a good day and enjoy your snow :wideyed:

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well out my window today I have a mixture of 6 foot of snow and driving rain. Anyone else got this? Or is it just us poor Midlanders?

I'm off to a hospital appointment this afternoon. It's my weight loss clinic so wondering what they will say when they discover I've lost 1 1/2 stone since last seeing them. They better offer me cake as a reward :p

Means I get out of food shopping though so hubby taking the son to help load the car and unload once home. I have the joy of a couple of buses there and back, lucky soul.

Have a good day and enjoy your snow :wideyed:
I would pay to have 6 feet of snow and some driving rain right now.....I feel a song coming on.....Feeling hot, hot hot.....:singing:

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Lasagne and cheesy garlic bread for tea tonight not homemade c.b.a so icelands luxury beef panchetta lasagne very tasty and not too bad on the carbs

Reactions: Clivethedrive

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone.
Well all the grandchildren have now been deposited back with their respective parents and all is quiet this morning.
Still discovering the odd toy here and there and the fire guard can now be taken down.
Off to source a back tire for one of my bikes this morning and then to PC world to buy an SD card for my GoPro.
Have a great day if you can :)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well it's that yellow thing again. Ive heard we have another 2 weeks of this. Pity the poor firemen and army on the moors trying to put the fires out.

I've been out this morning - just something to do with the old mental health. It's a 6 week course so wondering how long I can go before I murder the 'know it all'.

On a better note I'm off picking granddaughter number 1 up from school and taking her shopping with her birthday money. Lucky girl had £130 in total so lots of girlie shopping and perhaps some computer games.

Having tea out at the shopping centre, I fancy some noodles or stir fry

Enjoy your day

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Final preparations for next week.... @Clivethedrive has baked a vegan wedding cake .....my youngest son is vegan and didn’t want him to feel left out....
5218F8D1-895B-4E02-98D5-6317FD300443.jpeg
....my contribution was the lace band and floral arrangement....

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Cat brought me breakfast in bed this morning and now there’s a small, very alive shrew hiding somewhere amongst all the stuff I’ve got stored under the bed. Yes, I know that’s a rat, but at least it’s grey and no shrew emojis on my device.