Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m getting more 4 point something readings generally now but to see them at my fasting reading is very pleasing. I did start taking Tumeric for my arthritis at the beginning of June and my June average is the lowest it’s ever been. I’ve since read that Tumeric can lower blood sugars too :)
I have read something about Turmeric being good for blood glucose too, not sure if the Adonis bar with turmeric will count though ;)

Reactions: Freema and DJC3

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I have read something about Turmeric being good for blood glucose too, not sure if the Adonis bar with turmeric will count though ;)
Tumeric (golden) Latte it is then. They were supposed to be a "thing" but I have yet to see them in Costa or Starbucks - maybe I visit too rarely or am isolated :angelic:

Reactions: Debandez

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mine in the morning since I came out of hospital is no higher than 3.5 rather low, seein my diabetic consultant this Wednesday

hey welcome here Angela , hope you´ll feel better soon... there are so many experienced people in here so you could also ask for their advice... there are people from all categories of diabetes in here..

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m getting more 4 point something readings generally now but to see them at my fasting reading is very pleasing. I did start taking Tumeric for my arthritis at the beginning of June and my June average is the lowest it’s ever been. I’ve since read that Tumeric can lower blood sugars too :)
Win win! Great news.