World Cup Snacks

claireebee

Type of diabetes
Type 1
90% lindt choc is sooo much better than 85%!! only 14g carbs in 100g bar!!! so only 3g carbs in 2 pieces!!!

jlarsson

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
mods who selectively modify posts for explicit language that isn't explicit
I had a look, but sadly they don't seem to give any info. on carb content.
It was of an answer for the liquorice suggestion than a general snack answer. I don't care about carbs personally, I can simply bolus for it.

Jaz006

Walkers Sunbites are around 15g carbs per packet so it depends on what level of carbs you’re eating but as that’s 15g carbs per 25g packet it’s a high percentage, which I’d avoid. Liquorice is even higher at around 75g carbs per 100g :wideyed:
I sometimes buy sugar free liquorice toffees from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=sugar+free+liquorice+toffee&rh=i:aps,k:sugar+free+liquorice+toffee
Really - ****** those then lol

gil2625

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Being overweight, dieting
85% chocolate :hungry:
Hi I looked at your Amazon link re Liquorice Toffees, have you tried many of the makes, if so, which ones are good?

Just started Low Calorie/ Low Carb and am craving after 2 days something to nibble on especially late evening

Like previous suggestions of pigs in blankets and halloumi thingies :)

rachaelc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I stick to walnuts wrapped with undyed dried apricots (supposed to be low GI according to Montignac

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi I looked at your Amazon link re Liquorice Toffees, have you tried many of the makes, if so, which ones are good?

Just started Low Calorie/ Low Carb and am craving after 2 days something to nibble on especially late evening

Like previous suggestions of pigs in blankets and halloumi thingies :)

I’ve tried a few from Carb Life. The eclairs and lemon sherberts are my favourites :hungry: Their delivery is a bit slow, so I’ve had to go to the collection office as you can’t predict when they’ll deliver and I’ve missed them a couple of times. Letterbox Sweets sell a small selection of the same sweets repackaged so they can be posted through your letterbox, again delivery is quite slow, about a week.
https://letterboxsweets.co.uk/sugar-free/?sort=featured&page=2

Jaz006

So.. what did i eat in the end??? Well in the end I ate a small bowl of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.

I wonder if any of the boys are diabetic? I think a few professional sports people are. I may Google it.

Reactions: mytype1.life