Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

J_W

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning,
I’m totally new here (T2 for 18 years) I have never posted in a forum before...
I was woken early by a hypo of 3.2
It was my first day on LCHF diet yesterday and I really want to take control I struggled with what to eat to bring my BS up this morning without screwing my carb count for today

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning,
I’m totally new here (T2 for 18 years) I have never posted in a forum before...
I was woken early by a hypo of 3.2
It was my first day on LCHF diet yesterday and I really want to take control I struggled with what to eat to bring my BS up this morning without screwing my carb count for today
Good morning and welcome, I’m sure you will find lots of help and support here, I know I have.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 today so up slightly. I can read my body so well nowadays and can say this is up slightly from my usual high 4s lower 5s due to the 2 pieces of 85% chocolate I ate late last night. I'm still happy with the reading. Another glorious day here in the north west. Enjoy peeps. Typed more today as my new mobile issue of predictive text being very unpredictive has been sorted. Turns out it was a fault after all! So I'm well chuffed today and could write a novel here.....if I had the time!!!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
What changes you made in order to achieve these records?

I haven’t altered my diet in any way, but I did start taking a Turmeric supplement at the beginning of June for my arthritis and I’ve since read that it helps lower blood sugars too. Just a coincidence I don’t know, but I like it! :joyful: