What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Morning all. A little early but its light and warm so being up when its quiet like this is somehow Ok , although looking at a clock that tells me its not yet 6 am is a little unusual! Anyhow 5.7 this morning after a few whiskeys and a large supper last night with a friend I hadn't seen for years..... Have a great day all......

rhubarb73

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
aubergine
Morning all. Day 3 of 6.0.
6-0,6-0,6-0 - will that be the score when Edmund takes on Djokovic tomorrow? (I doubt it).

In other news I decided to write a blog (in the blog bit of this site) summing up my first 50 days in the turbulent world of Type 2. It’s aimed at newly diagnosed members but feel free to have a read.

Have a great Friday.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.6 for me this morning. @OrsonKartt supper sounds just the ticket and in general I like the cut of your jib sir (who am I that it matters but there ya go). @karen8967 sorry for the earlier hypo but glad the digestives seem to be working. @rhubarb73 remarkably consistent so well done and good on you for writing a blog. Everyone else, have stellar days note I said stellar not stella :angelic:

Last edited:

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Good Morning All hope you are all well on yet another sunny morning, It was a slightly interesting 5.1 today, but for the fourth morning in a row, no hypo after training!!! Wonders will never cease!!

Take care everyone in the Great British Summer of 2018!!