What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
...................wow what a week end...and now we have another week and for me it starts with a morning reading of 5.8 which all things considered seems pretty darned good..... wishing you all a great day...

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Slept very late for me - until 8.20 - so Mrs P had to open up and sort out livestock. A round 5 today and a lovely memory shared by facebook. 3 years ago today our grandson and youngest son playing in the hot tub. Very hot and grandson was not yet 3 but loved his nanny's paddling pool. I had forgotten that day (just looking at my records fbg was 4.6 after 1 week LC!)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3 this morning. Good low carb day yesterday.

That said Sunday's fbs was 6.8 and a relection of a party at a friend's Saturday evening. I didn't eat before I went and by the time the food came I was starving (not used to this feeling) so had a large piece of pepperoni pizza....onion bhaji dips and nibbles and I forget what else might have passed my lips due to the copious amount of wine consumed. 3 large glasses according to my reckoning. Good job I was in charge of my grandaughter as it could have been so much worse. On.the plus side it was red!

Happy Monday everyone.

UserABC2021

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone I was 4.8 during the night last night and somehow my BG has stayed at 4.8 not a fantastic nights sleep last night due to stomach pains I was up half the night reading

Hopefully you can get a cat-nap in (or two). I've been having a similar issue although I did manage to get thru' a series of five books in as many days. Take care.

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Hopefully you can get a cat-nap in (or two). I've been having a similar issue although I did manage to get thru' a series of five books in as many days. Take care.
@HarrisonK thanks I think I’m going to try not to nap today as it might stop me sleeping tonight

Reactions: Cumberland