Michael090382

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Too many to mention
Hi,

By any chance does anyone currently use a Dexcom G6 with an iPhone whilst running iOS 11.4?

I have just been chatting to one of their representatives and they have said that I would need to downgrade back to 11.3 at the moment as they have not completed testing of their software and it will not work efficiently!?

I’m not really keen to downgrade my phone as after chatting to someone in the Apple store they have said that Apple are not allowing people to do it through them anymore and the phone would need to be jail broken and this would break my warranty etc..

Any advice regarding this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Michael

Draco16

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi, I’ve used the G5 for the last 18 months and throughout that time I’ve always had the “We have not tasted this app with this version of iOS yet and may not work efficiently” message. But has always worked fine.

Are you (or anyone) actually using the G6 with 11.4 (or latest 11.4.1)? Is it working ok?

I’m planning to make move over to G6 in next month or so, so keen to know!

Reactions: Michael090382

Michael090382

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Too many to mention
I have just ordered the one months trial of the G6 and they mentioned about the app. I will feedback as to how it goes in the next few weeks.

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
I am and still keep getting signal loss, 4 hours worth during last night