Thai Massage Feet/ Reflexology

Australiadiabetic2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
went to a thai massage clinic this morning $70 to get my feet done with reflexology,I got back $32 with my private health fund so it wasnt too bad

Now its different to a podiatrist / chiropodist , they used hard smooth stones and push them into different parts of your feet

Some parts of my feet are sometimes numb so it felt like it was hitting the nerves to come back,probaly all in my mind but deep down in my foot i could feel the nerves as they pushed the stone in various parts

My toes were making a cracking sound and after felt much better

I would reccomend foot reflexology especially if you have nerve problems

The massage and stones seem to get my blood flowing in all parts of my feet again ,some parts were a bit painful, funny how pressure points on your feet can give you pain throught out your body

Australiadiabetic2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Maybe but after getting the stone pressure treatment on my feet they are feeling much better
The blood circulation needs to be moving and massaging etc does that in my opinion along with the stone pressure points

Reactions: Derek Gurney

MyMassage

A good foot massage can also improve your mental and emotional state. Most of those who seek out a reflexologist are looking for relaxation and stress relief. With less stress in your life, your chance of heart disease drops considerably.

Reactions: TheMassageRooms