What are you doing now and humorous banter.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Morning, up at 5.30 am as usual, having breakfast then will walk the dogs then to town then to mams ...mornings complete can nto wait for this afternoon can rest, should be going on Holls but due to moving house in the near future have had to cancel grrrrr

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Up and at em, we have a plane to catch so must be at the airport at lease half a day before it takes off.
Sun is up there already, baking the bald pates of the unwary; the men are of course wearing hats so are safe.
I have packed a fur coat in my hand luggage just in case it’s a bit chilly when we land in Birmingham.
Have a great day if you can :)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning....deciding what to do today....thinking of doing a little bit of gardening if it is not too hot today otherwise will find some indoor jobs to do in the cool....hope everyone has a good day...:)

K

Knikki

42? sat here (in work) wondering why that is the answer to everything :watching:

(Douglas Adams and the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy if your young, less than 25, then go find the books way better than the film thats out a couple of years ago)

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
42? sat here (in work) wondering why that is the answer to everything :watching:

(Douglas Adams and the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy if your young, less than 25, then go find the books way better than the film thats out a couple of years ago)
@Knikki ......so long and thanks for all the fish...:).....and if I remember correctly 42 was the answer but the question was unknown....

Reactions: Cumberland
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ooh can I join this thread as a newb? It sounds random enough for me!

Right now I’m in the back of the boss’ car staring at my phone and avoiding looking up as I don’t want to see. He drives like a maniac up people’s **backsides. The brakes keep getting slammed on but at least I know the seat belt works *eek*

We were at Farnborough airshow yesterday walking around all the trade stands. There were SO MANY men in suits nodding at each other. Not my thing at all.

I’m not an engineer and don’t really know what I’m talking about so my patter consisted of “Ooh, you do fasteners, we do things with fasteners!” and then pointing at my boss as I backed away slowly. I think I’m pretty ace at that selling stuff thing yeah? This is how the men in suits do it right?

Then we watched the aeroplanes and I made all the wooooooo noises.

Eggs and smoked salmon for breakfast because I’m well posh innit.

The car is in silence as we drive back up north. Awkward! *stares at phone*

**Moderator edit for language

Last edited by a moderator:

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

Right now I’m in the back of the boss’ car staring at my phone and avoiding looking up as I don’t want to see. He drives like a maniac up people’s **backsides. The brakes keep getting slammed on but at least I know the seat belt works *eek*

We were at Farnborough airshow yesterday walking around all the trade stands. There were SO MANY men in suits nodding at each other. Not my thing at all.

I’m not an engineer and don’t really know what I’m talking about so my patter consisted of “Ooh, you do fasteners, we do things with fasteners!” and then pointing at my boss as I backed away slowly. I think I’m pretty ace at that selling stuff thing yeah? This is how the men in suits do it right?

@PourSomeSugarOnMe ....welcome to the thread ....all welcome here....

....hope you enjoyed Farnborough.....my new husband was there too ....we got married last week...he is a coach driver and also a member of this forum (we met here on forum) and is looking after one of the teams who are exhibiting there this week...

...did you see the flying car....would perhaps have made your journey home a bit quicker....;)

...hope you have a good journey and feel free to dip into this thread whenever you want....everyone is very friendly....we talk about everything and anything as you have probably gathered...

...off now to do a bit of gardening but making a coffee at eleven....:)

Moderator edit of quoted post

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Up and at em, we have a plane to catch so must be at the airport at lease half a day before it takes off.
Sun is up there already, baking the bald pates of the unwary; the men are of course wearing hats so are safe.
I have packed a fur coat in my hand luggage just in case it’s a bit chilly when we land in Birmingham.
Have a great day if you can :)

Safe trip to you both

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Welcome to the thread @PourSomeSugarOnMe

Can I shorten your name to Pssom?

Moderator edit of quoted post