Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all, no number to record as I woke up, jumped straight in the shower
Being a lover of gadgets I have a remote controlled shower - only I took the controller in the shower - as I have for past 5 years - where it got wet and now it won't work! £150+ to replace:banghead: To make the day even "better" I read the Cau chain is going into administration so eating out options I like down to 0:bigtears: #firstworldproblems:angelic:

Last edited:

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Being a lover of gadgets I have a remote controlled shower - only I took the controller in the shower - as I have for past 5 years - where it got wet and now it won't work! £150+ to replace:banghead: To make the day even "better" I read the Cau chain is going into administration so eating out options I like down to 0:bigtears: #firstworldproblems:angelic:
Oh no, that was a very expensive shower you had, sending you a hug. I just went on auto pilot mode this morning and for some strange reason didn't remember to test, maybe subconsciously I thought I was in a time pre Oct 2017, never mind, not the end of the world.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh no, that was a very expensive shower you had, sending you a hug. I just went on auto pilot mode this morning and for some strange reason didn't remember to test, maybe subconsciously I thought I was in a time pre Oct 2017, never mind, not the end of the world.
Thanks for the hug @jayney27. Yes it was expensive - turns out they have a 5 year warranty and ours ran out 2 weeks ago:arghh: I have to use the spa bath until the new one comes - Just need to remember not to add bath foam or flood the bathroom:banghead: Mrs Ps ban on me using that has had to be lifted.

Last edited:

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the hug @jayney27. Yes it was expensive - turns out they have a 5 year warranty and ours ran out 2 weeks ago:arghh: I have to use the spa bath until the new one comes - Just need to remember not to add bath foam or flood the bathroom:banghead:
Typical, its almost as if our gadgets and gizmos know when the warranty runs out!

Reactions: ianpspurs