What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Morning all, 9.8 this morning and that was after more corrections than I know what to do with yesterday (even had an 19.8 at 2pm!! and I had nothing to eat) to say Diabetes is like a merry go round is an understatement. Ahhh well just means plenty of work and corrections for the next few days.

on a more positive note no hypo after training (not surprising with this run of numbers)

Take care everyone
Johnpol you may have a bit of infection going on somewhere for numbers to be that high after no food hope they settle soon for you

Reactions: Cumberland

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all 5.2 for me today - not enthused by that as a rule but as I took painkillers and Naproxen at 1.00 that seems a good result. Many others on here have far worse issues so not complaining just expanding on why that level is ok by me today.
It will be hot here today and a facebook memory of our grandson on the beach 2 years ago today reminds me it was exceptionally hot then. (Random shared fact of the day by deranged old git)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Good morning everyone I woke aroud 4.40 this morning and couldn’t fall back asleep I just started to feel a bit low now so I checked my BG and I’m 4.1 I asked my dads advice and he said to treat it so I had some gluco juice. Just wondering was I right to treat it or should I have left it?
If it made you feel better then you did the right thing it's what I would have done in similar circumstances. Did you test after the gluco juice.