Weekly weigh in - Fridays

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
July 2015 weight 120kg bmi 41.4 HbA1c 52
Today weight 54.4kg bmi 18.7 HbA1c 29

Total weight loss in pounds to add to total 145
Wow @rainbow79 that is An awesome amount of weight to have lost and an admirable hbaca1 too what an amazing success story you are
@Debandez and @Rachox note what a record breaking amount of weight has been lost by @rainbow79

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Rainbow, I sometimes comment that a member has lost "a whole me" when they report a total weight loss. Bearing in mind I weigh 105lbs, you can work out for yourself how many of me you last lost.

That's a serious and expensive transformation you've made there!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Wow @rainbow79 that is An awesome amount of weight to have lost and an admirable hbaca1 too what an amazing success story you are
@Debandez and @Rachox note what a record breaking amount of weight has been lost by @rainbow79
Rainbow, I sometimes comment that a member has lost "a whole me" when they report a total weight loss. Bearing in mind I weigh 105lbs, you can work out for yourself how many of me you last lost.

That's a serious and expensive transformation you've made there!

Amazing weight loss @rainbow79!
@DCUKMod I like to think in a similar vein, I need to lose my 19 yr old daughter, I’ve lost 3/4 of her so far :happy::joyful:

Reactions: Prem51

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@rainbow79, my goodness that's impressive. Well done. I lost a couple of stones in 6 months and had a great time grabbing designer bargains from eBay. I have a great wardrobe :)

rainbow79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you @shelley262 and @DCUKMod :)

It has completey transformed my life and feel the fittest and healthiest I've ever felt in my whole life. This forum and this thread really helped with the journey and keeps me going. I have been in the maintaining phase for over a year now

Last edited:

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Oh my word that is incredible. What an amazing achievement. You have been very determined. Every credit to you. Well done. @rainbow79 I'm just starting the ball rolling to get fellow diabetics who have reversed their condition of out it into remission together for a big meeting. I'm going to tag you into the thread I started so you can have a read to see if you might be interested in joining our plight. And well done again.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening fellow scale crushers
Weighing in a day early and -2lb 14st 7lb
Have a good week folks. Must go mayhem to cause and chaos to intiate.

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all. 13 stone 1 ( 83kg ), no change. Mixed week regarding sticking to my routine and excercise. Kept to excercise, the food - not so much. Hope to do better this week.

Have a good week, take care in the heat.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just 0.1kg loss this week, skipping my daily walks recently due to the heatwave, so hoping I can quicken up the losing when it’s cooler and I can walk more regularly again.

Started 115kg 9th May ‘17
Today 77.3kg 27th July ‘18
Total lost = 37.7kg/5 stone 13lbs

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning I've maintained this week after my 3lbs loss last week so I'm delighted I haven't put it back on :)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I have not been keeping a close enough eye on my weight lately and cannot remember what it's been for the last several weeks. So I'm starting over, weight this morning was 152.4 Lb that is 10.8 St or 69.1 Kg.

Will be tracking it more regularly from here on in.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
@carle Hello and welcome to the Forum :) Here, in my signature, are links to the Basic Information for new members and to the Low Carb Program. Ask questions when you need to and someone will be able to help.