What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning all, sun’s shining again! Cat’s outside already, neighbours are quiet, it seems very very quiet.
Good morning @Fairygodmother ....just waking up and not drawn the curtains yet but expect we have same weather as you....cats (3) are milling around waiting to be fed....:cat:

...was woken in early hours by noisy neighbours opposite...thankfully a rare / hopefully one off experience...lots of loud voices and shouting including one extremely loud mouthed female being very vocal with constant string of expletives....also strange car and ambulance outside but didn’t see any signs of police...thankfully it all quietened down and got back to sleep...

....am home alone for next two days whilst @Clivethedrive does overnighter to Bristol with Chinese family he had yesterday (via Stonehenge) .....no real plans for me so will just see where the mood takes me...

....hope you have a good day and try to stay cool in the heat....:)

Wishing everyone else a good day too :)

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Oh my goodness @Molly56, it sounds as though your neighbours had a rough night: I’d be full of curiosity!
Lucky Clive, Bristol’s a great city.
Have a couple of good days yourself.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I'm currently watching an old WC Fields film, "It's A Gift". I reckon it's as good as his more famous stuff, such as "The Bank D i c k".

He's probably the second of my favourite top three interwar film comedians, behind Laurel & Hardy, but above Buster Keaton.

You are naughty lol

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Just eaten breakfast, dogs fed and need get dressed take the dogs out for their daily, should be on Holiday up bonny Scotland but had to cancel due to house moving or in our case not moving at the present time cos the person buying my house has a mortgage and thye being a pain arghhhhhhhhh

Oh crumbs Patsy
Can you re book your holiday?

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mornin’ Cumbs, I’m imagining you walking the dogs and I’m sympathetically chanting ruddy feet, ruddy feet, ruddy feet! Can you make or get a little cart so they can pull you along? Like a governess cart, but dogs and you rather than a small pony and a prim (unless she’s Jane Eyre) governess.

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mornin’ Cumbs, I’m imagining you walking the dogs and I’m sympathetically chanting ruddy feet, ruddy feet, ruddy feet! Can you make or get a little cart so they can pull you along? Like a governess cart, but dogs and you rather than a small pony and a prim (unless she’s Jane Eyre) governess.

I don’t have a dog lol
Although I quite like Sausage Dogs

Ruddy feet oh yes ruddy feet

Have a good day FG

Reactions: Fairygodmother

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
It’d have to be a whole troupe of sausage dogs to pull a cart

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Making courgette soup..

...just picked another one and now have five in my fridge with more to come...:wideyed:...plan is to cook and freeze these as a soup mixture to add to soups in the colder winter months....not sure how it will work but have to do something with them....:rolleyes:..

..suggestions on a postcard please....;)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Making courgette soup..

...just picked another one and now have five in my fridge with more to come...:wideyed:...plan is to cook and freeze these as a soup mixture to add to soups in the colder winter months....not sure how it will work but have to do something with them....:rolleyes:..

My suggestions would get me banned

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Making courgette soup..

Courgette cake, or let a few become marrows then scoop out the seeds, fill with sugar, hang up and catch the drips: marrow gin as made by the local rural midwife when my younger sister was a baby back in the 50s. I’ve not tried it btw.

Reactions: Pipp

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Courgette cake, or let a few become marrows then scoop out the seeds, fill with sugar, hang up and catch the drips: marrow gin as made by the local rural midwife when my younger sister was a baby back in the 50s. I’ve not tried it btw.

@Fairygodmother ,.....Found these two recipes that I am tempted to try ....or persuade @Clivethedrive to make...

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/salted-dark-chocolate-rye-courgette-cake

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/749703/frosted-courgette-and-lemon-cake

...not sure about the marrow gin but as neither of us drink will give that one a miss....