Type 1 Program Survey

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I received an e-mail from Ian asking me to fill in a survey to help decide who should be accepted onto the Type 1 Program.

I spent quite a while filling in all the questions and at last pressed the submit "button". A message came up telling me this wasn't successful and I should check my internet connection (which was fine). Now I don't know if my survey has actually gone through or if it's in the ether somewhere.

Has this happened to anyone else?

D

Deleted member 308541

I received an e-mail from Ian asking me to fill in a survey to help decide who should be accepted onto the Type 1 Program.

I spent quite a while filling in all the questions and at last pressed the submit "button". A message came up telling me this wasn't successful and I should check my internet connection (which was fine). Now I don't know if my survey has actually gone through or if it's in the ether somewhere.

I do not click on links in emails that ask you fill in details etc. because it could well be a scam phishing attempt to get your banking details.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
I’ve not had any requests to fill in a survey and would be worried about a scam. Have you contacted a moderator?

swavbags

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

swavbags

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello

Just happened to me too. Not sure if the application went through

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
I’ve not had any requests to fill in a survey and would be worried about a scam. Have you contacted a moderator?

You need to have registered your interest in the T1 low carb program to get this email.

It's in my in box, haven't done the survey yet.

Reactions: HeartlessHaxisal

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
You need to have registered your interest in the T1 low carb program to get this email.

It's in my in box, haven't done the survey yet.
Thanks @urbanracer I did register interest in the program and presumed that's what it was all about. I would hate to be passed over for the program after spending all that time filling in a questionnaire that didn't actually work.

Tony337

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being on holiday....

This happened to me too........

Tony

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'll pick this up today folks. Thanks for tagging me @Rachox .

If anyone else has issues with it, please feel free to tag me.

Reactions: Fairygodmother

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I registered and received the email. However I was put off registering by the categories. Type 1 autoimmune from a young age/LADA late onset Type 1 slowly progressive. I did indeed come to Type 1 late in life but it was pretty swift and definitive. Unfortunately!

Reactions: Sweetheart66

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi there - sorry for the inconvenience!
We're taking a look at the survey today - totally appreciate how annoying it is to complete a survey to have it fail.

The survey is working for most people, so it seems to work for most people!

Will be back with more soon!

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi there - sorry for the inconvenience!
We're taking a look at the survey today - totally appreciate how annoying it is to complete a survey to have it fail.

The survey is working for most people, so it seems to work for most people!

Will be back with more soon!

Thank you!
I should also mention that I am now unable to redo the survey, as it says I have already done it.

mang_out

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I've attempted to enter in the screening participants Survey information for the type 1 program and after adding in all of the information when I press the done button it fails with a generic "wwwDOTtype1programDOTcom unexpectedly closed the connection.". I have now completed the survey questionaire twice and its failed the same way twice. I dont want to keep entering the information so what's up with the survey.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've attempted to enter in the screening participants Survey information for the type 1 program and after adding in all of the information when I press the done button it fails with a generic "wwwDOTtype1programDOTcom unexpectedly closed the connection.". I have now completed the survey questionaire twice and its failed the same way twice. I dont want to keep entering the information so what's up with the survey.

Mang_out - This is with the techies now. There will be more feedback later, I'm sure. Please be patient with us.

kareeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Being so high I can barely open my eyes :(
I got right to the very end and then the error message popped up!