What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
7.6 this morning, phew! Went out last night to eat at a Turkish place and there may have been hidden ingredients - waking regularly through the night to give corrections and BG didn’t subside from a high of 15 until 4.30 am. That would have been worth it if the meal had been really really wow. It was good, mind you, hummus with lots of tahini in it, very tender lamb, a really hot pepper, but I need sleep! Definitely having a siesta today!

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Garden group today.....what is the chance of finding a shady spot.....then back home and sitting in the cool....:cool:

Reactions: Clivethedrive

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. Back from our bike trip to the Scottish Borders yesterday and we walked into town to have a meal.
Halfway back we got involved in a monsoon - laughed all all the way home.
Have a great day if you can.:)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well looks like rain here. Think I'll stay home 'just in case'. Really it's because I'm enjoying the book I'm reading. Hubby off to his group so I have 3 hours on my own.

I feel a bit stupid. I play a game on facebook and have had some people add me as I felt they needed someone to chat to. I've explained I'm married with kids and they say all they want to do is chat. So spoke to hubby and he said ok until anything strange happens. Anyway passed this 'man' onto my sis and its all a scam. She found out so much about him so I've sent a strongly worded email from my secondary account and told him to disappear and leave me alone. My sister reckons people do that all day long, pretend to be someone else.

Now what I need to know is which of you lovely lot are hiding behind a false account, hmm hmm?

Reactions: dunelm

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Well looks like rain here. Think I'll stay home 'just in case'. Really it's because I'm enjoying the book I'm reading. Hubby off to his group so I have 3 hours on my own.

I feel a bit stupid. I play a game on facebook and have had some people add me as I felt they needed someone to chat to. I've explained I'm married with kids and they say all they want to do is chat. So spoke to hubby and he said ok until anything strange happens. Anyway passed this 'man' onto my sis and its all a scam. She found out so much about him so I've sent a strongly worded email from my secondary account and told him to disappear and leave me alone. My sister reckons people do that all day long, pretend to be someone else.

Now what I need to know is which of you lovely lot are hiding behind a false account, hmm hmm?

Regards from NEMO

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.

I’m really the wicked witch, but don’t tell anyone ‍♀️

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Oh blast, the game is up, I am a deep cover researcher for an alternative universe trying to find out why we no longer exist.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Salmon and broccoli filo pie for dinner tonight......followed by apple pie and clotted cream....:)....the chef is back....;)

Reactions: Knikki

Julia McCoulough

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people

Someone did that to me i think he fancies me and that was on Instagram so I've deleted him

Derbyshire Boy

Getting ready for my daughter and son-in-law visiting for a couple of days. I still can't quite get used to the idea that she's 32, is now grown up, a teacher and married.

It doesn't seem long long since she gurgled, gave me a big beaming smile and threw up all over my chest.... actually, that was only a couple of years ago, thinking about it...
:woot:

Reactions: Fairygodmother